October 2012 Moms

Stranger Danger!

LO seems to have a case of stranger danger. LO and I visit the IL's twice a week. Wednesday and Saturday when DH works a double. We also all go to church together. We went a week without seeing them because of weather and FIL was sick. Wednesday we go over and he screams bloody murder when anyone else but me touches him!

Same thing tonight. We will see them again Sunday at church and then again on Wednesday. SIL will be coming over on Wednesday so we can see how he does with her.

DH and I had been hoping to go to dinner and a movie on my birthday Thursday. However, if he keeps this up it looks like LO will be a third wheel!!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stranger Danger!

• Some girls on here including myself would consider that a blessing. Then my MIL couldn't hold her...if only (sigh)
  • I'm sorry you're having a hard time. But as pp stated, this would be a dream come true!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChrisG83:
    Some girls on here including myself would consider that a blessing. Then my MIL couldn't hold her...if only sigh

Lol I happen to LOVE my IL's!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageamb5353:
    imageChrisG83:
    Some girls on here including myself would consider that a blessing. Then my MIL couldn't hold her...if only sigh
    Lol I happen to LOVE my IL's!!

I'm envious..wanna trade? 

• imageChrisG83:

Haha so right and unfortunately true.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageChrisG83:

Ditto on this too... Unfortunately.
  • We went to my IL's house (and they live about 4 hours away) and every single time my MIL held Addison, she screamed bloody murder. But when Addie went to someone else she was fine. I would think it would be a little too early for stranger danger but maybe not. Then again every time my MIL had Addie and she would start getting even the slightest bit fussy, my MIL would say that Addie had a burp then start pounding on her back. No wonder Addie was crying. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18