September 2013 Moms

FFFC

For the newbs that's "flame free friday confessions"

Let 'em rip ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Also for the newbs, they're never actually flame free. post with warning.
  • I haven't folded my own laundry in 5 weeks. I've been keeping up with DD's weekly laundry, but with my own I just keep washing it and piling it into laundry baskets, then just digging through baskets for clothes to wear. It's really a bad time. I don't have work today so I really should do it, but now the task just looks too daunting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image missmuffin87:

I haven't folded my own laundry in 5 weeks. I've been keeping up with DD's weekly laundry, but with my own I just keep washing it and piling it into laundry baskets, then just digging through baskets for clothes to wear. It's really a bad time. I don't have work today so I really should do it, but now the task just looks too daunting.

This is how I've been operating for about 3 years.
  • image auroraloo:
    Also for the newbs, they're never actually flame free. post with warning.

awww don't warn them! You're gonna scare away the crazies.

• image missmuffin87:

image auroraloo:
    Also for the newbs, they're never actually flame free. post with warning.

awww don't warn them! You're gonna scare away the crazies.

I just hate the whining "but I thought it was flame free?" Don't worry. the dumb ones post anyway
  • It is 8:30am here and I haven't gotten the girls up yet.  They are being quite and playing in their cribs, and I am not ready to start my day yet!  5 more minutes please!!!
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • I have serious doubts about making it to 8 weeks without breaking into maternity pants. Thank you IVF for making a girl fat before she even gets knocked up.
    My TTTC blog

TTC since July 2011
    Dx: Annovulation, u/s dx of PCOS
    HSG = all clear
    February-March 2012: 50 mg clomid + trigger+ TI = BFN
    April 2012: 100 mg clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    May 2012: Follistim + triggger + IUI = BFN
    June 2012: Benched due to cysts
    July 2012: Follistim + trigger + TI = BFN
    August 2012: Benched due to cysts
    September 2012: Follistim + HCG trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2012: Benched due to cysts
    November-December 2012: IVF #1 Stims start 11/30 27R 20M 19F. Transferred 1 amazing blast and froze 8. 12/23: BFP! Beta #1= 86 Beta #2=186 6 weeks 1 day saw h/b; u/s at 9 weeks 1 day, no h/b D&C 1/31 FET scheduled for April 2013

• image adoubleu12:
    It is 8:30am here and I haven't gotten the girls up yet.  They are being quite and playing in their cribs, and I am not ready to start my day yet!  5 more minutes please!!!

I did the exact same thing.  Laid in bed in the quiet and listened to my son play happily in his cirb.  I didn't get him up until he got pissed.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image andy71781:
    I have serious doubts about making it to 8 weeks without breaking into maternity pants. Thank you IVF for making a girl fat before she even gets knocked up.
    I haven't even gotten out of the majority of my maternity pants from DS yet.

Rocking maternity full panel jeans today, matter of fact. 

• image auroraloo:

image andy71781:
    I have serious doubts about making it to 8 weeks without breaking into maternity pants. Thank you IVF for making a girl fat before she even gets knocked up.

I'm currently rocking long shirt/unbuttoned pants.  Your way seems much more civilized. 

My TTTC blog

TTC since July 2011
    Dx: Annovulation, u/s dx of PCOS
    HSG = all clear
    February-March 2012: 50 mg clomid + trigger+ TI = BFN
    April 2012: 100 mg clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    May 2012: Follistim + triggger + IUI = BFN
    June 2012: Benched due to cysts
    July 2012: Follistim + trigger + TI = BFN
    August 2012: Benched due to cysts
    September 2012: Follistim + HCG trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2012: Benched due to cysts
    November-December 2012: IVF #1 Stims start 11/30 27R 20M 19F. Transferred 1 amazing blast and froze 8. 12/23: BFP! Beta #1= 86 Beta #2=186 6 weeks 1 day saw h/b; u/s at 9 weeks 1 day, no h/b D&C 1/31 FET scheduled for April 2013

• I can't wait to bust out the maternity pants, so comfy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm going to the movies with some girlfriends tonight and I'm going to eat nachos with tons of fake cheese for dinner.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • image andy71781:
    image auroraloo:

image andy71781:

I'm currently rocking long shirt/unbuttoned pants.  Your way seems much more civilized. 

Put a hair tie on that shizz. Keeps 'em up better.
  • I have went through a pack of digitals and a pack of FRER in 2 days...and will probably go out and buy some more today. 

*-* TTC #1 since 03/04/11 *-*

DX with PCOS 7/19/12
    150mg Clomid + Trigger + IUI #2.1 and #2.2= BFP!
    Beta #1 13DPIUI 45 Beta #2 16DPIUI 150
    EDD: September 15th 2013
    We had two 20mm Follies and a sperm count of 226 million and 80 million!

imageimage
  • image MonroesMisfit:
    I have went through a pack of digitals and a pack of FRER in 2 days...and will probably go out and buy some more today. 

I used a wondfo this morning Embarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I've taken one or two naps with DD every day this week. Man, I feel lazy, but the extra sleep has been wonderful. In fact, I just got up from her morning nap, but the afternoon nap will have to be her alone in the car seat because it's in the middle of my OB appointment.

• I hate how judgey people are about baby names. Who cares? It's not your kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
  • image andy71781:

this made me LOL!! I also want to thank Femara for me starting at 15 lb's over my regular weight...if I read one more book that says to "not gain more than 2 lbs..."  I will strangle the author!  I have been rocking drawstring pants for a week now...:)

• image circuslion:
    I hate how judgey people are about baby names. Who cares? It's not your kid.

Agree!! Haha. I can already imagine the reactions from family when we go for a less traditional name that wasn't inspired by the bible. Lol.   

• I secretly hope this baby comes a couple days early, in August, so my kids each have a different birth month. 
  • image sugarkissed:

image circuslion:

Agree!! Haha. I can already imagine the reactions from family when we go for a less traditional name that wasn't inspired by the bible. Lol.   

Because what you name a child impacts their life in a big way. Studies have been done on the successfulness of children with "traditional" names and "youneek" names and it is more difficult for people to acheive success with a stupid name.
  • I tried on a pair on maternity pants from my pg with DS this morning. Really wanted to wear them even though I'm only 5 weeks. I gained 49 lbs my first pg, and never lost 10 of them. I look about how I did at 4 months already. I opted to not wear the maternity pants but regret it now!
  • image Surfergirl013:

image andy71781:

this made me LOL!! I also want to thank Femara for me starting at 15 lb's over my regular weight...if I read one more book that says to "not gain more than 2 lbs..."  I will strangle the author!  I have been rocking drawstring pants for a week now...:)

I am with you ladies.  I've gained probably 10-15 pounds since I started doing treatments and nothing fits.  Plus my boobs, which were already gigantic, are already busting out of my bra - possibly at least partially from weight gain and then partially from pregnancy.  Thankfully I work mostly from home so I am living in sweats.  But, yeah, I've already started looking into maternity clothes.  Why bother just buying bigger clothes when I'll be in maternity wear soon enough?? :)

Me: 41 DH: 37 - AMA, DOR
    BFP 2.12.2012, c/p 2.17.2012
    IUIs 1-3 = BFFN :(
    IVF #1 - Sept 2012 = BFFN :(
    IVF #2 - Dec 2012 = BFP!! EDD 9/4/2013
    Beta #1 = 107, Beta #2 = 4,650!! U/S 1/15/2013
    Everyone welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • image carolyn6609:
    I secretly hope this baby comes a couple days early, in August, so my kids each have a different birth month. 

Same!  My H is Sept also.

Also, my EDD is MIL's bday...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    GO IRISH!
  • image auroraloo:
    image sugarkissed:

image circuslion:

Because what you name a child impacts their life in a big way. Studies have been done on the successfulness of children with "traditional" names and "youneek" names and it is more difficult for people to acheive success with a stupid name.

Doesn't matter IMO. If it's not your kid, it's not your call. Now I'm not talking about if someone names their kid "Batman" or "Lemon-jello". My sister got a lot of flack for naming her daughter Emily because it's too common. I got a lot of complaints because Penelope sounded "Mexican" (no joke).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm still in bed, watching E! News and really hoping that Kim Kardashian gets super fat with this pregnancy.

BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13  IT'S A BOY!!!
    Beckett  born 8/26/13. 8lb 11oz 20.5".
    TTC #2 in 2014-Planning to go TEAM GREEN!
  • image Shanmarie1083:

image MonroesMisfit:
    I have went through a pack of digitals and a pack of FRER in 2 days...and will probably go out and buy some more today.&nbsp;

&nbsp;I used a wondfo this morning Embarrassed

Since we are being honest, I went to the dollar tree and bought 5 pregnancy tests. I took one this morning, to see that dark positive is a great feeling. I may go back today and get more to hold me over until my first US which isn't until Jan 29.
    BFP#1 10/18/12 EDD 7/4/13 M/C 10/25/12 BFP#2 12/24/12 EDD 9/2/13 DS born 8/31/13 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image JordanL1221:
    I'm still in bed, watching E! News and really hoping that Kim Kardashian gets super fat with this pregnancy.

I feel TB needs a like button for posts
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image starscream:
    image Shanmarie1083:

image MonroesMisfit:
    I have went through a pack of digitals and a pack of FRER in 2 days...and will probably go out and buy some more today.&nbsp;

&nbsp;I used a wondfo this morning Embarrassed

Since we are being honest, I went to the dollar tree and bought 5 pregnancy tests. I took one this morning, to see that dark positive is a great feeling. I may go back today and get more to hold me over until my first US which isn't until Jan 29.

I've been figuring out how to space my leftover Wondfos out till my OB appt on Feb 11th!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic