June 2013 Moms

FFFC?

Let's have 'em
Please forgive my typos! I'm not as dumb as my iphone would like you to believe :)
The Maiden Metallurgist
Curious about babywearing? Check out my friend Meredith's Babyweraring Guide Untitled BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC?

• I'm not really feeling very naughy this week, but I'll admit to being a habitual take my kid out ofthe house in his jammies and not give it a second thoughter. Never even thought tewice about it until I was back on TB. Turns out I still don't care.
    Please forgive my typos! I'm not as dumb as my iphone would like you to believe :)
    The Maiden Metallurgist
    Curious about babywearing? Check out my friend Meredith's Babyweraring Guide Untitled BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm cancelling cable today and not telling DH. I'm curious to see how long it takes him to notice. We talked about cancelling it over the Holidays for at least a few months to see if we missed it but he won't bite the bullet and just do it.

We have a PS3 in the living room and can stream Netflix, Amazon Prime and huluPlus through and DH bought me a Roku for the bedroom that can do the same things. I don't see the point in paying $100 a month for basic cable on top of all the streaming options we have plus there is never anything on that we want to watch so we wind up streaming something anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• My kid is downstairs in the playroom calling 'mama plaayyyy dooooohhhh!'

I'm up here on the computer while getting ready for a shoot.

I'm sure I'll have another later, but that is my at this very moment confession hahaha.

.jCam.

It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

• image MeghanKG:
    I have no intentions on planning an unmedicated labor.

This. 

• image MeghanKG:

I am 100 with you here.
    Mama to Sophie Virginia
    born 5/4/13 at 35 weeks 4 days

• I'm REALLY tired of seeing weight gain posts. Yes, it's normal.

• image emibat85:
    I'm REALLY tired of seeing weight gain posts. Yes, it's normal.

I feel this way about a lot of posts, not just weight gain!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image MeghanKG:

That's not flameable, just personal preference. And I think probably the majority of women who deliver in the US are right there with you.

The Maiden Metallurgist
  • I really really really hate coming to work everyday and really wish that I could work from home. I have asked my boss, but havent heard anything from him...so I am guessing its a no. So now I sit here and bump all day and accomplish next to nothing. I just keep thinking I could be doing so much at home right now!!! I know I should be grateful because my company covers my health insurance 100% and my deductible, but it is very hard to get motivated!! Also, I had a hoagie for lunch yesterday and it was delish!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • I feel guilty for getting pregnant. 

CJ 05/29/2013

• I got nothing. 

Other then the fact that my food aversion is chocolate... it seems very sinful.
  • Mine is super tame, but I'm sitting at my OB office waiting and I'm jealous of the ladies with for real bumps. I don't feel pg here
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye born on 6/21/2013 at 40w6d 6lbs 15oz 19in
  • image Baconlettucetomato:
    I feel guilty for getting pregnant.nbsp;

You can ignore my nosy query if you'd like, but I'm curious as to why you would say that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image Bacon+lettuce+tomato:
    I feel guilty for getting pregnant. 

I get where you are coming from. Its not at all the baby I feel guilty about, just seeing my DH stressed about finances makes me feel bad. I know he isn't making me feel that way on purpose and he hasn't ever said or made a big deal about it to me. But seeing the look on his face sometimes makes me sad.

BabyFruit Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

Alexander David
  • image Bacon+lettuce+tomato:

Why? 

Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I made 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast. With cheese. And ate every last bite. It's not flameful but that is a lot of eggs, right? When the craving strikes...

• image MrsBarron90:

image Bacon+lettuce+tomato:

I get where you are coming from. Its not at all the baby I feel guilty about, just seeing my DH stressed about finances makes me feel bad. I know he isn't making me feel that way on purpose and he hasn't ever said or made a big deal about it to me. But seeing the look on his face sometimes makes me sad.

But I am also SUPER emotional so that could have something to do with it too. lol

BabyFruit Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

Alexander David
  • image ihearttab:
    I made 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast. With cheese. And ate every last bite. It's not flameful but that is a lot of eggs, right? When the craving strikes...

I don't thisnk that's a lot of eggs. If you ordered an omelette from a diner it would have 3 eggs, filling, hashbrowns and toast. And you need the protein.

The Maiden Metallurgist
  • image ihearttab:
    image Baconlettucetomato:
    I feel guilty for getting pregnant.nbsp;
    You can ignore my nosy query if you'd like, but I'm curious as to why you would say that.

We weren't trying and quite honestly were not in a place relationship wise to be having a baby. We were/are in counseling trying to rebuild our marriage(its been a rough few years with deployments and moving and such).  I've been charting for almost 2 years TTA and the month we got KU I thought I had ovulated on CD 12 as per normal, so I quit temping(like I do every month after O) and surprise! Guess I O'd late.

DH thought he was funny when we first found out saying I did it on purpose(he was still in shock and didn't know to respond or how he felt) and that lead to a huge fight and us not speaking. We've had long, long, in depth discussions in and out of counseling because we feel like it really has happened for a reason but sometimes I just feel like its not fair. Some women try for years and years and here we are, scrambling to pull ourselves together and prepare for this on a fluke from my ovaries.

Don't get me wrong, we are thrilled and will love this baby no matter what. It just wasn't our time yet(or so we thought).

CJ 05/29/2013

• One of my biggest pet peeves at work is when people from other departments ask me if I have finished something yet - when I haven't even come close to approaching the set due date for it.  I don't think I have ever missed a deadline on an assignment and consider myself super organized and efficient (at work at least...).  Usually, I finish things way before they were asked for. 

However, when co-workers email me and ask for something before it's due... a lot of the time I am just finishing it or have it completed and was about to send it out.  When that's the case, I totally sit on it and wait until it's closer to the due date before sending it.  Irks me to no end...  If they had been patient and hadn't bugged me about it they would have gotten it ahead of time.

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• I'm tired of my husband whining about being tired?! He works third and hasn't really gotten great sleep, but he really hasn't done much about fixing it. He complains about the amount of light coming in the room, but isn't spending time to hangup the blackout curtains.  I am the one doing things for him!! WTF! I'm getting too prego for this. I'm being compassionate, but he is starting to see my exhaustion. Just venting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image SouthSideDrea:
    I'm not really feeling very naughy this week, but I'll admit to being a habitual take my kid out ofthe house in his jammies and not give it a second thoughter. Never even thought tewice about it until I was back on TB. Turns out I still don't care.

Wait, is this supposed to be a bad thing??  I would (and will) totally do that too!  But I also live in my lulus and wear them everywhere with absolutely no shame...

M/C 7/8/12

• image Ballet513:
    image MeghanKG:
    I am 100 with you here.

x2.  I want the drugs ASAP.

M/C 7/8/12

• image emibat85:

This except for the people who chime in to say how much weight they've LOST. Posters are usually venting about how stressed they are bc they've gained so much, so hearing that...well its annoying
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • image SouthSideDrea:
    I'm not really feeling very naughy this week, but I'll admit to being a habitual take my kid out ofthe house in his jammies and not give it a second thoughter. Never even thought tewice about it until I was back on TB. Turns out I still don't care.

DS and I matched with pjs yesterday. I totally went to Walmart looking like a slob. I fit in there but still.  

Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • BLT : it'll work out.

Re: cnx cable: I think my husband is getting rid of dish when we move in a couple weeks. He doesn't want to get cable either to replace it bc HE doesn't watch it enough to justify the cost. Um, I do. This is going to be a huge fight.

My sil, bil, and nieces were here with us and mil and fil for New Years. They're coming back for the weekend. I seriously had this huge sobbing breakdown when they left a couple days ago bc my nieces drive me insane with their constant bickering and whining.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was induced with my son and I want to be induced again. It was an awesome experience, I completely enjoyed my labor, and I have no desire to go into labor on my own. Just give me the pitocin, cervadil, epidural and I don't care to push for hours (like last time) as long as it's pain free.
    Mason at 2 years

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My a-hole ex-husband always 100% blamed me for the infertility issues we had during our 7 year marriage.  Now I want to rub it in his face that I am pregnant and he's still a jerk.  I'll just keep my mouth shut though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Stardust54:
    image emibat85:

This except for the people who chime in to say how much weight they've LOST. Posters are usually venting about how stressed they are bc they've gained so much, so hearing that...well its annoying

Losing weight is stressful too. I've been on both sides and honestly gaining was less stressful.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sad that I am not having a girl.  I feel really sh*tty admitting this b/c I went through infertility and I know that there are tons of women out there just wishing to have any child, regardless of sex.  As illogical as it is, I still can't help feeling disappointed that both of the babies in my belly are boys.  I know its selfish and dumb, but I really wanted a little girl. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards