Trying to Get Pregnant

*~*~*UO Thursday*~*~*

Re: *~*~*UO Thursday*~*~*

• I think all the drive by BFP's and OMG am I preggers???? posts are ridiculous/annoying, but I think the most irritating posts are those that say: I was on BCP for a million and a half years and I was soo regular, every cycle was 28 days, and now my cycles are not 28 days anymore, what is going on??.

Umm no sh!t your cycles were 28 days while you were on birth control, that's sort of one of the reasons for birth control, to regulate your cycles.

TTC #1 My Chart

Off BCP 9/12 Temping/OPKs 10/12
    3 Cycle of Femera + IUI=BFN
    Injects + IUI #4=BFN
    IVF #1 April/May 2014= BFN, heartbroken. 6 Frosties
    May/June 2014 FET = canceled. Polyps found on Saline Sonogram
    Hysteroscopy 5/27
    August 2014 FET #1= BFP 8/29/14 EDD 5/12/14, CP 9/3/14 
    September 2014 FET #2

There's hope in the darkness

• image MeatandBandP:
    I think all the drive by BFP's and OMG am I preggers???? posts are ridiculous/annoying, but I think the most irritating posts are those that say: I was on BCP for a million and a half years and I was soo regular, every cycle was 28 days, and now my cycles are not 28 days anymore, what is going on??. Umm no sh!t your cycles were 28 days while you were on birth control, that's sort of one of the reasons for birth control, to regulate your cycles.

Hmmm...was this supposed to be unpopular? I like some of these posts because the snark and gifs are so entertaining!
    imageimage
    ~ It's a BOY!!! Expecting baby brother October 17 ~

• I actually enjoy some of the drive-by BFP posts, just for the entertainment value that comes with them.

Miss you forever, Mom. 11/9/50 ~ 8/20/09
    photo e01fe903-c086-4b29-a4a3-90c7089276ec_zps34bee937.jpg

Our Crazy, Paranormal Life
    My Blog The Story of the Cicadas in my Siggy

When Harry stood up for Snape and you would give anything for Snape to know. | 45 Times Harry Potter Fans Lost Their Cool At The Movie Theater
    Me: 31 DH 40

Married since 06/18/2011

Vote for my Vow Renewal Dress

Mirena IUD removed February 28th, 2012

TTC #3 since March 2012

Took a break between December '13 and March 14

Mom of four:

Two in my arms, Two in my heart.

BFP #1 01/29/03 EDD 10/02/03 Due Date Baby!
    BFP #2 11/05/2005 EDD 06/30/06 A Day Late!
    BFP #3 07/08/12 C/P 07/09/12

FF FAQ page ~ ~ ~ Newbie Blog

photo dc19608b-4d66-4dc2-b98e-29b85b3b5b29_zps95bb6342.jpgimage

• image Tamma254:
    I actually enjoy some of the driveby BFP posts, just for the entertainment value that comes with them.

This.
    imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary
  • Stupid newbie question but what is UO?

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

imageimage

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014

TEAM PINK!

BabyFetus Ticker

• image LilSip0611:
    Stupid newbie question but what is UO?

Unpopular Opinion.

When Harry stood up for Snape and you would give anything for Snape to know. | 45 Times Harry Potter Fans Lost Their Cool At The Movie Theater

Married since 06/18/2011

TTC #3 since March 2012

Mom of four:

• image Tamma254:
    I actually enjoy some of the drive-by BFP posts, just for the entertainment value that comes with them.

Me too. I usually feel like ::gets popcorn:: but lately, been disappointed at the lack of snark.  Maybe I'll have to start snarking it up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • image huntjul:

image Tamma254:
    I actually enjoy some of the drive-by BFP posts, just for the entertainment value that comes with them.

Me too. I usually feel like ::gets popcorn:: but lately, been disappointed at the lack of snark.  Maybe I'll have to start snarking it up.

I have come to the realization that I do not have the ability to snark. I am deeply ashamed of myself. Embarrassed

Married since 06/18/2011

TTC #3 since March 2012

Mom of four:

• image Tamma254:

I agree, some are funny.

I also feel sort of sad for the OP that they felt the need to come tell a bunch of strangers who are TTGP, that they are in fact pregnant.  It makes me think they are completely insensitive and mean, or just really have no one to talk to IRL. 

TTC #1 My Chart

Off BCP 9/12 Temping/OPKs 10/12
    3 Cycle of Femera + IUI=BFN
    Injects + IUI #4=BFN
    IVF #1 April/May 2014= BFN, heartbroken. 6 Frosties
    May/June 2014 FET = canceled. Polyps found on Saline Sonogram
    Hysteroscopy 5/27
    August 2014 FET #1= BFP 8/29/14 EDD 5/12/14, CP 9/3/14 
    September 2014 FET #2

There's hope in the darkness

• could be an UO... i am getting really tired of pinterest. it's making everyone do the exact same things! planning my wedding was so irritating because a lot of people i knew were getting married around the same time as me, and we all were on pinterest using the same exact ideas for just about everything. and now, just about every day, my facebook feed is clogged with pics of "craft projects", and photography ideas, and baby announcements and wedding ideas that are all exactly the same as the crap on pinterest that i have seen everywhere else 10,000 times. it's ok to do your own thing, people! 

maybe i should just step away from the computer lol.... 

trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image MeatandBandP:

image Tamma254:

I agree, some are funny.

I also feel sort of sad for the OP that they felt the need to come tell a bunch of strangers who are TTGP, that they are in fact pregnant.  It makes me think they are completely insensitive and mean, or just really have no one to talk to IRL. 

Even if they don't have anyone to talk to though, they should just go straight to first tri. There's no reason to post in TRYING to get preg if they already are.

Mobile bumping. Ugh.

TTC #1 since 10/12
    10/9/13

Anniversary
  • image Tamma254:

Yes can't say it better myself.

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • image ChancieMark:

image HeyBrittany04:

GIRL. How do you temp? That is quite the spike... 

LOL I was just using a regular thermometer. And orally temping. I'm a mouth breather, so you can see how well that was working for me. XD And I think that really high one was from the night that I didn't sleep three hours....

TTC #1 since 10/12
    10/9/13

Anniversary
  • image Tamma254:
    image huntjul:

image Tamma254:

I have come to the realization that I do not have the ability to snark. I am deeply ashamed of myself. Embarrassed

Must. Practice. Harder.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • image Tamma254:
    image huntjul:

image Tamma254:

I am with you.  Snark does not come natural to me.  Too much of a softy or something.     

my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • image burmann:
    image Tamma254:
    image huntjul:

image Tamma254:

I am with you.  Snark does not come natural to me.  Too much of a softy or something.     

You'll learn, young grasshopper.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• image Tamma254:
    image huntjul:

image Tamma254:

There is nothing wrong with being unable to snark, I've been here for 3 years and I still can't do it.  I just sit back and watch

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• I absolutely hate to see BBs for boobs. It irks me. I would much rather see boobs, tits, tatas, or !GASP! Breasts. Hell, you can even call them NeMes like my neices. BBs make me think of little round pellets. Rant over.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image LilSip0611:
    Stupid newbie question but what is UO?

Urinary Ovulation. It's when your eggo comes out in your pee-pee.

image imageimage

CFNBC as of August 2013. TTC since October 2011. PCOS, single fallopian tube. HSG showed tube was blocked (this is but one reason why you undergo testing BEFORE starting fertility meds, kiddos). Diagnosed with stage IV ALK+ adenocarcinoma of the lung in August of 2013. Metastases in liver, bone and brain (as of 5/2014). 1st chemotherapy treatment failed, hospitalized in November-December 2013. Started clinical trial drug in December, disease in lung is significantly less, and is stable as of May 2014. Brain tumors found during May 2014 MRI. Radiation therapy (CyberKnife) started 6/24/2014-7/9/2014 (all done!). CT 7/15 showed progression of disease in lung and liver (liver, significantly) so IV chemotherapy will begin 7/23/2014. Chemo Cycle #2 started 8/22.  Chemo Cycle #3 scheduled for 9/11. Cycle #4 scheduled 10/2. Never, ever giving up!!

• image gardennymph:
    BBs make me think of little round pellets. Rant over.

image imageimage

CFNBC as of August 2013. TTC since October 2011. PCOS, single fallopian tube. HSG showed tube was blocked (this is but one reason why you undergo testing BEFORE starting fertility meds, kiddos). Diagnosed with stage IV ALK+ adenocarcinoma of the lung in August of 2013. Metastases in liver, bone and brain (as of 5/2014). 1st chemotherapy treatment failed, hospitalized in November-December 2013. Started clinical trial drug in December, disease in lung is significantly less, and is stable as of May 2014. Brain tumors found during May 2014 MRI. Radiation therapy (CyberKnife) started 6/24/2014-7/9/2014 (all done!). CT 7/15 showed progression of disease in lung and liver (liver, significantly) so IV chemotherapy will begin 7/23/2014. Chemo Cycle #2 started 8/22.  Chemo Cycle #3 scheduled for 9/11. Cycle #4 scheduled 10/2. Never, ever giving up!!

• image Slapptastic:
    image gardennymph:
    I absolutely hate to see BBs for boobs. It irks me. I would much rather see boobs, tits, tatas, or !GASP! Breasts. Hell, you can even call them NeMes like my neices. BBs make me think of little round pellets. Rant over.
    Well... Maybe some of us have little round pellets. ;)
    My ADD brain thinks...BBs...guns...boob guns...Austin Powersimage

• image gardennymph:
    image Slapptastic:
    image gardennymph:
    I absolutely hate to see BBs for boobs. It irks me. I would much rather see boobs, tits, tatas, or !GASP! Breasts. Hell, you can even call them NeMes like my neices. BBs make me think of little round pellets. Rant over.

I thought more of this...

Baby Boy ColeRose, sharing the same birthstone as Jesus since 2013 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

• image ColeRose:

image gardennymph:
    image Slapptastic:
    image gardennymph:

I thought more of this...

I had that one originally, but it wouldn't work.
    A cartoon was in its place with a emo kid saying, "you're so hard". Mine was second choice...LOL

• I think telling people what City/State/Province as well as where you work/what you do on a public internet forum is foolish.
    image imageimage

• My UO...this board goes from p&r to ridiculous to snark in like 2.5 seconds sometimes. Don't get me wrong, p&r makes me want to vom, but sometimes it seems people are just snarky to be snarky. I'm not talking about the drive-bys or the "am I prego like rago?" posts, but ones with actual questions.

Post counts don't mean shiitz, but whenever someone with a higher post count starts...newer members jump right in and thread over, pull the curtain, it is done.

:::And this from a snarky b!tch:::

Baby Boy ColeRose, sharing the same birthstone as Jesus since 2013 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

• image Slapptastic:

image gardennymph:

Well... Maybe some of us have little round pellets.  ;)

LOL, this was my thought too.   

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I think people should have to pass a test to be able to have kids. Yup, I just said that.
    TTC since March 2012 703641_497247786974599_1318392816_o 602828_513255402040504_2045604480_n
  • image gardennymph:

Get out of mah heaaaaad.

My UO is that I live in Chicago and I'd much rather hear someone say "y'all" (which, you know, is weird to say in Chicago) than hear someone say "Oh yea, I'm from ChicAHHHHHHgo". I mean, yes, Chicagoans (is that the right word?) have strange accents. But some people really like to milk it for all it's worth.

I'm bringing y'all back.  

missing my two angel babies

bfp #1 10.28.09 m/c 11.4.09 bfp #2 12.26.10 m/c 1.25.11

dx with PCOS/insulin resistance in 2003

TTA until ???

• image JustWonderin805:

image gardennymph:

Get out of mah heaaaaad.

My UO is that I live in Chicago and I'd much rather hear someone say "y'all" (which, you know, is weird to say in Chicago) than hear someone say "Oh yea, I'm from ChicAHHHHHHgo". I mean, yes, Chicagoans (is that the right word?) have strange accents. But some people really like to milk it for all it's worth.

I'm bringing y'all back.  

....running through flashing Y'ALL my BOOBS....

• image ColeRose:

My UO...this board goes from p&r to ridiculous to snark in like 2.5 seconds sometimes. Don't get me wrong, p&r makes me want to vom, but sometimes it seems people are just snarky to be snarky. I'm not talking about the drive-bys or the "am I prego like rago?" posts, but ones with actual questions.

Post counts don't mean shiitz, but whenever someone with a higher post count starts...newer members jump right in and thread over, pull the curtain, it is done.

:::And this from a snarky b!tch:::

Yes  Amen!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Toby, my furry baby