Florida Babies
Options

Looking for mom bloggers in Tampa Bay area

Does anyone follow any good blogs by local moms in Tampa Bay? What are they, and what do you like about them?

TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for mom bloggers in Tampa Bay area

• Options
    I would be interested in this as well!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm actually a new mom blogger in Tampa. If you're still looking for some local blogs, you may want to give mine a shot - "Babies, Boobs, and Blowouts: A New Mom's Journey" (kdbrownwriter.blogspot.com).

Sure, I may be partial to it, but with posts ranging from "Just Call Me Boob" to "Infants and Parolees: Not So Different, After All", how can you go wrong? :) *Plus, laughter is guaranteed.

*Laughter not guaranteed, but 9 out of 10 moms** experienced chuckles, grins, and/or smirks while reading this blog.

**No moms were actually polled, but I'm confident in my made up numbers.

K.D. Brown

kdbrownwriter.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/kdbrownauthor

K.D. Brown kdbrownwriter.blogspot.com www.facebook.com/kdbrownauthor www.twitter.com/kdbrownwriter
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Stefanie Brown and I recently moved to the Tampa Bay Area. I'm a school psychologist turned mommyblogger, who happens to be prego: I'd love for you to check out my website at www.preschoology.com
  • Options

I also own a blog with my best friend in Colorado that we are trying to keep up with 2 Naturally Twisted moms, we are both moms to 2 or 3 and pregnant.  You can find us on facebook also at 2 Naturally Twisted Moms

www.2naturallytwistedmoms.blogspot.com

We do alot of healthy eating and recipes as well as gardening, parenting, tips and tricks, etc.... and knowing me Im sure Ill be blogging alot more about pregnancy and infants as I am newly pregnant with #3 ( after 6 years) :) 

Feel free to stop by and also feel free to tell us what you want to see on the blog :) 

Opal 

OpeySue Soon 2 B mom of 3 Aysia,F, 8 Addyson, F, 6 Baby, unknown,due 11/27/13
  • Options
    I've been enjoying the Tampa Bay Moms Blog (https://citymomsblog.com/tampabay/), which features bloggers from all over the area.  They also have a link to their contributors' personal mom blogs (https://citymomsblog.com/tampabay/aroundthebay/blogs-and-resources/).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"