February 2013 Moms

Goodbye

It's been a really long time since I've posted, but I really want to say goodbye and share my story...

One month ago I gave birth to my beautiful, stillborn son. I hadn't been feeling the baby kick too much that week, but when I got a fever, then cramps, and then started bleeding, I knew it was time to go to the hospital. I thought that maybe I would give birth early, but I never thought that such a horrible thing would happen. I still can't really believe it.

I'm going back to work tomorrow for the first time, and I can't sleep. So as some form of closure I just wanted to share with you all what happened as I sit sleepless still in bed, unable to stop thinking about this...

I am so excited for all of you to give birth to beautiful children in a little over a month. Know that you are so lucky and please appreciate every moment of this last month of pregnancy - I wish I was here with you guys. Please value every moment - even those where no one gives you a seat on the subway, or when your ankles start to disappear - know that really, it's all worth it.

I wish you all the best.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Goodbye