July 2012 Moms

Moms of 2+

Did any of you feel like you knew the sex of the child  early bcause you felt it was so similar or different?

I feel insane... but I feel like this baby is a boy. (and admittedly I'm a horrible person and don't want a boy).

BFP 11-19-11, EDD 07-30-12, E was born 08-08-2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11-13-12, EDD 07-25-13, C was born 07-26-2013

Re: Moms of 2+

• Not really.  I was sure that Maia was going to be a boy even up to the day she was born.  I was sooo expecting to hear, "Congratulations!  It's a....well, would you look at that...it's a boy!"  But nope...she's a girl.  I've checked.  :)
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only have one, but, my friend's first lo is a boy. She pregnant again now and she said she's been crazy this time around so she thought it was a girl. No, turns out its a boy. So maybe you are having a boy! Boys are fun! :
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My pregnancies were very different and although I wanted another boy, I knew she had to be a girl.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Boys are super fun!

I've only got the one, but I felt he was a boy from the start. Not that that really means anything though :o) 

E 7.26.12 | A 2.11.14

• image cwm11985:
    I only have one, but, my friend's first lo is a boy. She pregnant again now and she said she's been crazy this time around so she thought it was a girl. No, turns out its a boy. So maybe you are having a boy! Boys are fun! :
    Don't get me wrong. I'll love a boy just as much as a boy... but a huge part of me goes... NOOOO I Have all these great girl clothes that fat baby grew out of, I need another chance!!!!! Not to mention I would love for Evie to have a sister, because my relationship with my sister is so great and we were close in age. I'm just being a brat.

BFP 11-19-11, EDD 07-30-12, E was born 08-08-2012

BFP 11-13-12, EDD 07-25-13, C was born 07-26-2013
  • I was totally convinced that my second was a girl - so much so that I was referring to him as "her" in utero. I started doubting my hunch the morning of our anatomy scan, so I wasn't totally surprised to find out it was a boy at that point, but up until then I thought for sure it was a girl! With #3, I never had a very strong hunch, but I kinda figured it would be another boy. And it was. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The only one I was ever 100% certain about was my 5yo DD.  I had a dream before I found out I was pregnant that I had a baby, it was a girl and her name was R.  Then I found out that I was pregnant.  Then I was walking from my front door to my car and there was a deflated balloon on my walkway, it was pink and said "it's a girl"...found it it was a girl, then found out that R was my great grandmother's maiden name.  So needless to say we named her R.  But I was absolutely 100% certain she was a girl, but it had nothing to do with how the pregnancy felt. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought for sure Noah was a girl!  I felt completely different.  Morning sickness was so bad.  Nothing like my other 2 times.  But turns out he was in fact my 3 rd boy!  Boys are great! When we go for a 4th I want another boy :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image Pegleg715:
    image cwm11985:
    I only have one, but, my friend's first lo is a boy. She pregnant again now and she said she's been crazy this time around so she thought it was a girl. No, turns out its a boy. So maybe you are having a boy! Boys are fun! :

Don't get me wrong. I'll love a boy just as much as a boy... but a huge part of me goes...
    NOOOO I Have all these great girl clothes that fat baby grew out of, I need another chance!!!!!
    Not to mention I would love for Evie to have a sister, because my relationship with my sister is so great and we were close in age.

I'm just being a brat.

I totally understand. Ill actually be a lite sad if our next is a girl.
    imageimage
  • Not that I have 2...But I KNEW E was a girl the day I found out I was pregnant. I also do not want to have a boy the 2nd time around (I think they're swell n' all, but, glitter and tutu's are my thing)...A large part of that being all of the clothes I've spent so much time collecting.

Bad person...Maybe. Am I Ok with it? Yep. 

• I was completely convinced dd was a boy bc the pregnancy was exactly the same. I kept telling dh I was completely sure... Needless to say, she's all girl! During labor I even commented to dh, "what if they're wrong and this is actually a boy?" He thought I was nuts. :P

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP 8/9/13, EDD 4/16/14, happy HB 8/26/13, mmc 8/27/13 discovered 9/12/13

goodbye my little angel.... mommy misses you

• I didn't want a boy and knew that I'd probably have one just because I wanted a girl. I was hoping I was wrong and then the tech told us it was a boy at the us. I actually asked her if she was kidding. So I was hoping for a girl but I think in my heart I knew it was a boy. And I still love him just the same FTR!
  • I had no feeling of knowing what it was. My second pregnancy was way different than my first so I thought it would have been a boy but I got another baby girl.

BabyFruit Ticker