November 2012 Moms

Mother. Effer.

A Haiku- By:Kaytee

Got my period

6 week appointment today

Now, no sex for me

.... UGH!

ETA: But seriously, aren't BF moms not supposed to get periods? Especially this early?

imageimage imageimage
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mother. Effer.

• That sucks! What bad timing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sad face

knottie formerly known as rcj2rcd

• Me too and my appt is Wed. DH is gonna be so disappointed!

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • image kayteebayb:

ETA: But seriously, aren't BF moms not supposed to get periods? Especially this early?

Yeah, I didn't think you are supposed to get your period so early if you are BF'ing. I'm 12 weeks out and haven't gotten mine yet. I did read somewhere that you have to be breastfeeding all the time and not giving any bottles of formula at any feeding in order for your body to not ovulate. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image 3litttlebirds:
    image kayteebayb:

Yeah, I didn't think you are supposed to get your period so early if you are BF'ing. I'm 12 weeks out and haven't gotten mine yet. I did read somewhere that you have to be breastfeeding all the time and not giving any bottles of formula at any feeding in order for your body to not ovulate. 

Yup. I've heard the same. Like even 1 or 2 missed feedings can lead to a period! Sucks. I know.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I did too haven't had my 6 week check up yet. Just wondering is it ok to use a tampon if everything has been ok so far?
    babies
  • image kissmii:
    image 3litttlebirds:
    image kayteebayb:

Yup. I've heard the same. Like even 1 or 2 missed feedings can lead to a period! Sucks. I know.

Just got back from the Dr. and she said the same thing. V often sleeps for 6 hours at night and that's what caused it. haha I'm officially fertile again...yay? 

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh!! Terrible timing :(
    Adalyn Raine was born 11/29/12 at 7:51 am

• That sucks! But honestly. The fact that you put it in haiku form made me smile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • here is a link with info about periods returning while breastfeeding and breastfeeding as birth control

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards