It's slightly elevated but I'm not very concerned. My OB wants to see me again, "on Monday, if you're still pregnant".
My EDD is 1/10, so I'll be 38 weeks and 4 days on Monday. If they decide to induce all should be okay.
Any moms out there who also have high blood pressure? Any words of wisdom?