As I mentioned in my other post, my RE's office called to give us the beta news and said they'd call later with the rest of the details. So, they call me and tell me that my next beta isn't until next Friday!! I have to wait 8 days!!! They said this is standard for them as they don't want people freaking out over their betas not doubling perfectly so they test at 15dpER and then at 23dpER. As long as you're over 100 for the first and 1,000 for the 2nd than they don't worry about it. U/s is at 7 weeks.
So, that leaves me in a weird limbo... I would've normally waited to move to PAIF until after the 2nd beta but now I have to wait so long for it!! But I'm not sure I'm comfortable enough to move over quite yet. I may cautiously move over there but hopefully ya'll will be okay if I keep posting over here until I feel a little more steady. Also, for now, I'll keep posting the Snow Bunny stuff and the Grad Check-In but I'll need someone to take over the Grad Check-In for me soon!! Any volunteers??