Natural Birth

Intro

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself!

We are hoping to go the natural route with our LO.  I keep reading all of these birthing stories on the month boards and I am just baffled at how routine it is to give pit and epi nowadays!  We are hoping to go as naturally as possible!

We are still planning a hospital birth, as we live a little too far to do a home birth :( But they have great birthing suites (with birthing tubs!) and I plan on having a very clear birth plan that the interventions need to be minimal and only when medically necessary.

Due August 6th, and this will be our first!  We are very excited!

Aug '13 June Siggy Challenge: TV Dads

Follow Me on Pinterest
Teachery Blog

Re: Intro

• Welcome.  I had a hospital birth with my LO and it went great.  Finding the right OB is the key to a natural  birth in a hospital. You can do it! 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I'm also planning a hospital birth and due in August!

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL! 

• Welcome and congratulations!! Wishing you a smooth and lovely pregnancy.
    Elizabeth 3yrs old Jane 1yr old

• Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I have to let you know that August 6th is a great day to have a birthday. I share that birthday with a beloved cousin and an uncle!
  • image chelseamb11:

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself!

We are hoping to go the natural route with our LO.  I keep reading all of these birthing stories on the month boards and I am just baffled at how routine it is to give pit and epi nowadays!  We are hoping to go as naturally as possible!

We are still planning a hospital birth, as we live a little too far to do a home birth :( But they have great birthing suites (with birthing tubs!) and I plan on having a very clear birth plan that the interventions need to be minimal and only when medically necessary.

Due August 6th, and this will be our first!  We are very excited!

Hi friend!! :)

Mom to Carter 02.15.08, Kendall 01.11.13 and Baby O

BabyFruit Ticker