August 2013 Moms
Options

1st preg New MOM.

Hi guys.
I should be due August 22,2013.
We just informed my family last night. Can't wait to meet/chat with all the new expected to be mommies. Merry Xmas!!

Re: 1st preg New MOM.

• Options
    Merry Christmas to you, too! My DH and I shared our news with the family today! Lots of happy tears and excitement!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you too!! Congrats!! We have shared our big exciting news with his family and half if mine. But the big part is telling my mother because we do not really talk at all. If we do she always has questions and starts to tell at me. I don't know If I should wen tell her?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No I def think you should tell your mom. What's the worst she could say?
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats. Tell your mom when you're ready. Don't tell just because you somehow feel like you should.
  • Options
    YAY!!! Congrats!! I am 5 weeks 1 day and a 1st time momma :) I am so excited and I can't wait to keep up with all the Aug 2013 Mommas!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Merry Christmas to you!
  • Options
    I am also a first time momma and am expecting at the end of August 2013! We told both of our families on Christmas too, but I am a little nervous that it's too early!! We just couldn't hold back any longer. I haven't even gone to the doctor yet!! I took two home pregnancy tests though, and both were positive!!
  • Options

Hi Nana! We share a due date! We told our families as soon as we got our second positive test (at around 4 1/2 weeks), because we wanted to share our excitement, and because we knew that if anything were to go wrong with the pregnancy, we would want their support.

• Options
    Oh great!! We will be due around the same time!! Yes we basically just told both side of our parents. Not planning to tell anyone else till after the first trimester. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"