1) people who literaly call their kid "Whoops." like, to call the kid over
2) relatives that tell you YOU need to have kids so that their kid has someone to pick on
3) parents who teach their 3 year old to play online poker
4) MIL who know you have recently had a m/c, but still give you the "look" and squeee when you say no you don't want any alcohol to drink with dinner, then flat out ask "are you knocked up on your CD1 AFTER having told you not to tell her if you DO get knocked up again because "she can't go through another mc, because she had to keep it a secret and didn't get to tell anyone."
5) people who buy baby toys for a white elephant gift exchange even though there are no babies on that side of the family. (and of course I picked it. of course)
6) family members who gush over a christmas card picture of a relatives new born child and then turn to you and say pointedly "I WISH WE HAD ONE" and look at you disappointed.
i'm sure there are more... but these are the ones i have encountered in the past few days.
i am really starting to hate people.
miss you all. merry christmas.