September 2012 Moms
Options

Outfit fail

Is that game called roses and thorns? like highs and lows of the day?
Thorn. Wearing a sweater dress and a belt! having to nurse DS....not the best idea I've ever had.
Rose. At least we're at my inlaws, so i can go in a bedroom and not at a restaurant!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Outfit fail

• Options
    Aww yeah not the best nursing outfit!

I'm too tired to think of my own right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've had that happen. I felt pretty silly that it hadn't occurred to me before I needed to pump. Oops.

Rose: Building family memories is important to me and it is wonderful to watch my inlaws with the kids. They are very nice to me as well

Thorn: by the 1st, I will have spent 14 straight days with these people. Ugh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rose: We didnt use the nursery at church and both kids made it without going to the cry room.
    Thorn: Started my period and I am super crampy.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Rose happy i get to spend the day with dh. Its been a while with us working different shifts.

Thorn I have to go to work first

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options

Rose: Spending the holiday with family.

Thorn: GMIL getting mad because she doesn't know how to use an Amazon wishlist and L received duplicate gifts. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"