July 2012 Moms

Fellow Jewish bumpies

This is what we are having for dinner, like most Jews I know

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fellow Jewish bumpies

• Are you actually going to order, or does everyone have to just eat the menu? Insert the winky face that I would, if I weren't on my phone.
  • Ha I'm not Jewish but this is so cute. And I think Chinese food would be preferable to the ham I'm having for Christmas dinner tomorrow. I'm not a fan of ham, ick.

• Hahaha!!! I love it. Wish that was dinner over here. We have to head over to the in laws who eat NO meat on Christmas Eve. "What you mean he eat no meat?? That's ok. I make lamb."
  • Not Jewish, but H is currently on his way to get Chick Fil A. I would rather Chinese take out, but all the places around here are sketchy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Not Jewish, but we had subs from the local deli. Chinese sounds pretty good!

Married 10/13/07, Me: 29,DH: 29, Dx: Severe MFI, TTC-9/09, Started with RE 6/11, IVF #1-10/11, +HPT-11/2/11, Beta#1-551, Beta#2- 1391, Beta#3- 4,418, EDD- 7/10/12- it's a girl!

• Not Jewish either, but we had spaghetti and meatballs. We're at my younger sister's house, the one with seven kids. My head is killing me and I can't wait to go home.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mrussello:
    Hahaha!!! I love it. Wish that was dinner over here. We have to head over to the in laws who eat NO meat on Christmas Eve. "What you mean he eat no meat?? That's ok. I make lamb."

I love this movie!

We are eating pizza!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We had stuffed shells and garlic bread tonight...much better than the turkey and ham tomorrow at ILs. I'm jealous of the Chinese food!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is so cute!  Haha, we had Mexican food (homemade) for dinner - enchiladas, rice and beans.  We're doing a nice lunch tomorrow though!

• image mrussello:
    Hahaha!!! I love it. Wish that was dinner over here. We have to head over to the in laws who eat NO meat on Christmas Eve. "What you mean he eat no meat?? That's ok. I make lamb."

not Jewish, but you made me giggle.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• image mrussello:

Favorite movie ever!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."