February 2013 Moms

Whine/moan/complain

I'm stuck at work, but everyone else left at noon. No one here to cover me for a lunch break. I've been here since 8. I'm so hungry and I need to complain.

Thanks for listening.

Who's next?

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'"
~Mary Anne Radmacher

Feb 2013 August Sig Challenge: Man/Lady Crush: 

Zachary Levi

Re: Whine/moan/complain

• Everyone left at noon and no one had the decency to stay an extra half hour so a pregnant woman could eat lunch? Sounds like you work with a bunch of winners.... I would be super pissed if that happened to me. 

My complaint isn't that big of a deal, but I'll write it anyway. I just made a list of everything that needs done before the baby comes and even though we have all the essentials, it seems like there is still a lot to do. The more I thought about it, the more things I wrote down! I don't know why I stress myself out like this Tongue Tied

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 :)
    BFP #2 on 1/3/14, EDD 9/13/14- Team Blue! 

• UGH I feel your pain! Every year the department head has released us no later than 2. So today I come in and didn't take a lunch break because I assumed we'd be out by 2. Oh hey guess what? It's 4 and we're still here. It's our boss here this year and not the department head and she's a moron. Every other department is gone including the VP and Pres but my boss is a scrooge and not releasing us. WTF. I just finally had to walk into her office and ask if I could leave at 4 because my work is done and I still need to drive the 40 minutes home to change and 40 minutes to my family party that I'm supposed to be at by 5. Her response - "umm well I guess if you have to". Seriously? Just because you celebrated Christmas this weekend instead of today and tomorrow doesn't mean the rest of us don't have family to go see.

• Gosh, that would annoy me. Pregnant lady needs to eat!

I have been at the hospital for 4 hours with an inflamed gallbladder, with no hope for leaving until [maybe] tomorrow. Hooked up to an IV, I'm not allowed to drink anything. I haven't eaten in 45 hrs and I'm not allowed to start until the dr talks to a surgeon :,[
    So hungry! And my poor kitty is at home all alone... Ugh. I wish they let pets into the hospital rooms. I could use some purrsnuggles.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That stinks! I hope you were able to eat and I would make everyone feel so guilty when you come back from holiday!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image Runaway22:
    Gosh, that would annoy me. Pregnant lady needs to eat! I have been at the hospital for 4 hours with an inflamed gallbladder, with no hope for leaving until [maybe] tomorrow. Hooked up to an IV, I'm not allowed to drink anything. I haven't eaten in 45 hrs and I'm not allowed to start until the dr talks to a surgeon :,[ So hungry! And my poor kitty is at home all alone... Ugh. I wish they let pets into the hospital rooms. I could use some purrsnuggles.

Yikes! I'm so sorry you can't drink anything. That is the worst. :(

I hope you get released tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker