February 2013 Moms

Whine/moan/complain

I'm stuck at work, but everyone else left at noon. No one here to cover me for a lunch break. I've been here since 8. I'm so hungry and I need to complain.

Thanks for listening.

Who's next?

Re: Whine/moan/complain

• Everyone left at noon and no one had the decency to stay an extra half hour so a pregnant woman could eat lunch? Sounds like you work with a bunch of winners.... I would be super pissed if that happened to me. 

My complaint isn't that big of a deal, but I'll write it anyway. I just made a list of everything that needs done before the baby comes and even though we have all the essentials, it seems like there is still a lot to do. The more I thought about it, the more things I wrote down! I don't know why I stress myself out like this Tongue Tied

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 :)
    BFP #2 on 1/3/14, EDD 9/13/14

• UGH I feel your pain! Every year the department head has released us no later than 2. So today I come in and didn't take a lunch break because I assumed we'd be out by 2. Oh hey guess what? It's 4 and we're still here. It's our boss here this year and not the department head and she's a moron. Every other department is gone including the VP and Pres but my boss is a scrooge and not releasing us. WTF. I just finally had to walk into her office and ask if I could leave at 4 because my work is done and I still need to drive the 40 minutes home to change and 40 minutes to my family party that I'm supposed to be at by 5. Her response - "umm well I guess if you have to". Seriously? Just because you celebrated Christmas this weekend instead of today and tomorrow doesn't mean the rest of us don't have family to go see.

• Gosh, that would annoy me. Pregnant lady needs to eat!

I have been at the hospital for 4 hours with an inflamed gallbladder, with no hope for leaving until [maybe] tomorrow. Hooked up to an IV, I'm not allowed to drink anything. I haven't eaten in 45 hrs and I'm not allowed to start until the dr talks to a surgeon :,[
    So hungry! And my poor kitty is at home all alone... Ugh. I wish they let pets into the hospital rooms. I could use some purrsnuggles.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That stinks! I hope you were able to eat and I would make everyone feel so guilty when you come back from holiday!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image Runaway22:
    Gosh, that would annoy me. Pregnant lady needs to eat! I have been at the hospital for 4 hours with an inflamed gallbladder, with no hope for leaving until [maybe] tomorrow. Hooked up to an IV, I'm not allowed to drink anything. I haven't eaten in 45 hrs and I'm not allowed to start until the dr talks to a surgeon :,[ So hungry! And my poor kitty is at home all alone... Ugh. I wish they let pets into the hospital rooms. I could use some purrsnuggles.

Yikes! I'm so sorry you can't drink anything. That is the worst. :(

I hope you get released tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker