August 2012 Moms

AW: Most relaxed Christmas evah!

This is the first Christmas that we are spending at home.  No extended family to drive us insane, no rushing here or there for Christmas get-togethers, no ridiculous dinners where people constantly interrupt each other and shout to be heard.  Instead, DH, Leo, my mom and I will be spending a nice Christmas Eve together at our house before my MIL joins us for Xmas lunch tomorrow (my FIL is working).  I LOVE IT.

Granted, on Thursday, we're getting Leo's four month shots before we drive two hours to my ILs where we will be spending four days with them and my BIL and his annoying wife, but for now, we'll be enjoying this nice low key Christmas.

And Leo's baptism yesterday went off without a hitch!  The pastor dumped a ton of water on his head but I think Leo thought he was just getting his hair washed.  When the pastor walked him around the church (to "introduce" him), Leo just checked everyone out.  Not one cry!  I'm such a proud momma.  Here is my cutie with his godparents.

****siggy warning***

DH and me... both 34... Married since 6/11
DX: Endometriosis, Anovulation, Down to one ovary and tube since 2/14
TTC #1: Two rounds of Clomid = BFP 12/11 = Healthy beautiful baby boy born via c/s 8/21/12
TTC #2 since 5/14... no luck yet, going the natural route for now

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards