December 2011 Moms

What are your Sunday plans?

I plan on being more domestic today than I usually am. I am going to make home made chicken noodle soup and bread in the bread machine. The house need super cleaned, too. My hubby and I will tackle that when he wakes up he works nights. Later this evening, we're going to put LO in her pajamas and load up in the car to look at Christmas lights. I love this time of yearit doesn't hurt that I'm a teacher and have 2 weeks of vacation!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are your Sunday plans?

• Today: a few shopping type errands, maybe two loads of laundry and some afternoon cheer with our neighbours.

It is -19c (-2.2f)  - I might weasel out of shopping with the baby but we'll use her sleigh (covered) to get to the neighbour's place.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gave the kids a bath. On my way to the store to get ingredients for Chocolate chip cookies. Other than that I will be catching up on my laundry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Wishing I was sitting in bed all day! Lol we had Anthony's birthday party last night and I'm tried and the house needs to be cleaned for the third time in 2 days! [too many new toys!!] but I'm off to a baking party...making over 5 dozen cookies and treats.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're visiting my side of the family.  So far, I'm finishing up last minute Christmas photo gifts and then going to the gun range for fun.  Kind of a lazy Sunday.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"