Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Blooming Bath -opinions

Outside of the Blooming Bath looking soooo cute! Is it really worth it?

I'm not sure if I should add it to my registry or register for a different bath altogether.

Re: Blooming Bath -opinions

• Options
    I have heard that it can mildew really easily.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Everyone I know that has purchased one has ended up tossing it and getting something else. It takes forever to dry, and it mildews really bad.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto the mildew, and it looks way overpriced for what it is. One these sponges and a kitchen sink will do the trick: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12293405

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    No.  Not worth it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Bummer, I already registered for and received one as a gift!  I registered for it based on the Target.com reviews and I read that if you just threw it in the washer and dryer every once in awhile, it didn't get skunky.  But I guess I'll have to see for myself!
  • Options

Ditto the mildew, and it looks way overpriced for what it is. One these sponges and a kitchen sink will do the trick: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12293405

That's what we're using as well. I dint want to deal with a bulky, plastic tub that only gets used a few months.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    I really like it! I used one for a long time with a family I nannied for, and now I have one on my registry as well. I loved that you could just throw it in the washer and dryer when you were done with it. I used the one I had for 8+ months and never had any mildew, but I did make sure to throw it I. The dryer every time I used it. I'm sure if you let it sit in the sink or tub for a while it would get gross though.
  • Options
    I registered and received one as well..., I'm now second guessing it.... But I figure I can toss it in the dryer on low to speed the drying process....?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"