Multiples

Tell me this isn't beginning of end..

My shoulder and back have been in bad shape, had a massage yesterday and been wearing a heat patch. Also wearing support belt today. Hands feel tired and swollen. I actually feel worse in bed so im doing a few errands with family today. I'm 25 weeks...should I expect it to go downhill from here or is this a rough patch? Ugh sorry to whine!!!

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
Moving on to IVF in July
37 with DOR...fabulous
ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

Re: Tell me this isn't beginning of end..

• Hopefully this is just a rough patch for you, but everyone's pregnancy is different so it's hard to say. I felt pretty good at 25 weeks, but I have been really struggling since 30 weeks. I hope you feel better!
    DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I agree with pp, hopefully it is just a rough patch. However, I do believe that I have hit a wall in the last two weeks. And it doesn't seem to be going away. Instead just getting tougher each day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope it's just a rough patch for you, buuuuut that's right about when it all went to hell for me. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • I feel like it happens in spurts. I feel like hell for a couple of days and then I feel really good for a while. I felt like hell last Sat-Mon. Since Tuesday, I have felt great. I feel like the cycle has kept repeating itself since 22w.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going through the same thing. Did the massage help at all? Ugh I'm hoping it is just a rough patch for both of us. My back is killing me! I plan on finding a support belt in the near future. What kind did you go with? 
  • I hit a hard patch at around 25 weeks, it lasted a week or two and then I felt better, I hope that's the case for you!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It started for me around 28 weeks. My hands were so swollen an painful and feet and back also. That groin pain i had throughout. From 30 on I laid on the couch and that was it. All the symptoms sucked, but now I miss the couch rest !!!! Haha
  • imageMrsC8776:
    I'm going through the same thing. Did the massage help at all? Ugh I'm hoping it is just a rough patch for both of us. My back is killing me! I plan on finding a support belt in the near future. What kind did you go with?nbsp;

Yes it definitely helps. Hurt like hell but next day felt better. I had so many knots. I got the prenatal cradle... First I bought orig and it was too uncomfortable. Now I have the mini. It's ok, but does help.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Mineral Ice is your friend, love. Put your SO to work on working out of all that pain and good luck! :)
  • I wax and waned. I felt horrible arond 16 weeks, then again at aroud 25 weeks, felt the best I had ever felt around 27 weeks and delivered at 30w1d. It was so wacky!
  • imagemrsjami:
    imageMrsC8776:
    I'm going through the same thing. Did the massage help at all? Ugh I'm hoping it is just a rough patch for both of us. My back is killing me! I plan on finding a support belt in the near future. What kind did you go with?nbsp;
    Yes it definitely helps. Hurt like hell but next day felt better. I had so many knots. I got the prenatal cradle... First I bought orig and it was too uncomfortable. Now I have the mini. It's ok, but does help.

Thank you! I will look into that when I head to the store.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"