My blood work put me in the range of 1/20 for down syndrome. Not wanting to risk miscarriage with an amnio, I shelled out 1200 dollars for the Verifi test. My results fell in the positive range, but under "suspected" as opposed to "definitive." The OB said that in suspected, there's only a 5 percent chance it's a false positive, which I take to mean that it's 95 percent possible my baby has DS. Here's the thing I keep holding onto in the weeks while we wait for our scheduled amnio to confirm: the 11 week ultrasound picture showed a strong nasal bone. And I can't find any info on the internet about DS babies that looked fine on the ultrasound. Anyone have experience with false positives on Verifi, or u/s images that seemed to indicate things were fine when they weren't? Thanks. Worried sick about all this.