October 2012 Moms

Drinky Friday

Who's in?

I am having a local beer and it is delicious. I actually desire sex for like the first time ever PP and am hoping the baby allows for it to happen.

DD 9/15/12

Re: Drinky Friday

• My bf's mom is coming over to help me bake, basically watch the baby, and I'll be enjoying and glass of wine while doing soSmile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

• Ugh I wish... Lo continues to terrorize me and is too unpredictable....worst part is that DH got all these bottles of wine from clients for Christmas and all I want to do is chug every. Single. One.

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • I'll be "babysitting" my 14 year old twin nieces, I think when they go to bed I'll have a beer with DH. Don't want them telling my SIL  I'm a booze hound!
  • Just cracked open a bottle of Valpollicella that we made about 2 years ago. And the verdict is.....pretty freakin good. I will be having another glass after the next feeding.
    BFP #1 11/2009 natural m/c 1/2010 10 wks
    BFP #2 1/27/2012 He's here!! 

• image kplaxco85:
    I'll be "babysitting" my 14 year old twin nieces, I think when they go to bed I'll have a beer with DH. Don't want them telling my SIL  I'm a booze hound!

Wait wait. You're babysitting 14 year olds? Is it just me or is that a tad overkill? 

Oh yeah! And I just sent DH to the store for beer ;) momma needs a drink!

image image imageimage
  • I'm definitely having a drink tonight. I just survived my first solo flight with the two kids. It was a little rough with a two month old and a ninteen month old, but we survived.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image ktbee33:

image kplaxco85:
    I'll be "babysitting" my 14 year old twin nieces, I think when they go to bed I'll have a beer with DH. Don't want them telling my SIL  I'm a booze hound!

Wait wait. You're babysitting 14 year olds? Is it just me or is that a tad overkill? 

YOU HAVE NO IDEA! They just got here, and they're both sick! SO they're quarantined to the guest room and DH is getting them pizza and red box. I hate SIL. I think my nieces are going to get hair dye and push up bras for xmas 

• image Starry Again:
    Who's in?nbsp;I am having a local beer and it is delicious. I actually desire sex for like the first time ever PP and am hoping the baby allows for it to happen.nbsp;nbsp;

Get it girl.

I'm nursing Cman then pouring a large glass of wine. Hello weekend.

Cooper Thomas | 08.02.12 at 31w2d | 3lb 9oz
    TTC #2 since 10.13
    DH: Low Count and Morphology, normal blood levels | Off to a Urologist
    Me: Clear tubes, normal blood work

image image image image

• Dear moscato, j'taime.

DH is pushing my limits tonight... 

@frownyface + @ellcore fah lyfe 

April 2015 December Siggy Challenge - Ugly sweater partayyyy!
    imageimage

• DH brought home a bottle of red moscato that I will be opening tonight.  Never had red before...only white.

been craving sex for days but am still effing bleeding.... 9.5 weeks post partum.  this.is.ridiculous.

*B*

• image IAM3Bs:

DH brought home a bottle of red moscato that I will be opening tonight.  Never had red before...only white.

been craving sex for days but am still effing bleeding.... 9.5 weeks post partum.  this.is.ridiculous.

at first I read this as you had never had red wine before and I was like what the eff, are you 19 years old??? But I also have never had red moscato.

Man that sucks about the bleeding!

I probably won't get my sex afterall the baby has been a terror today and just when I thought she was down for the count she was back up 45 minutes later and took away my last shred of energy. 

DD 9/15/12
  • I think we are out of alchohol.  I'll be sending DH on a beer run. I dont want to go out in that cold, even for a drinky.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • image kplaxco85:
    image ktbee33:

image kplaxco85:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA! They just got here, and they're both sick! SO they're quarantined to the guest room and DH is getting them pizza and red box. I hate SIL. I think my nieces are going to get hair dye and push up bras for xmas 

She did NOT send them there sick! I'd be so mad! Along with the hair dye and push ups they'd get belly button rings, just the jewelry obviously, but the power of  suggestion would be enough ;) 

image image imageimage
  • image alyson686:
    I'm definitely having a drink tonight. I just survived my first solo flight with the two kids. It was a little rough with a two month old and a ninteen month old, but we survived.

WOW I am super impressed, I can't even imagine going solo with 1
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I should be but hubby just pissed me off royally!! over a damn blanket! ugh he is off next week with me.

Why the F would you dress a baby in a fleece onsie, undershirt, socks and cotton hat PLUS cover him with a fleece blanket. 

Ugh I woke up from my nap and saw this so yep we argued and I'd rather throw a drink at him right now.

PersonalMilestone
  • I was in. I had a glass of wine last night. And woke up with an alcohol headache. ONE GLASS. Really?! Ugh. Lame. I usually have a beer here and there and apparently nurse it a little more than I thought. And I might have drank that wine pretty fast. But wow I feel like I lame butt for having a glass of wine and feeling like this.
  • I was enjoying a nice glass of white at my ILs last night when LO decided to have an off the charts melt down that was by far the worst in his 3 months of life.

we had to dump our drinks and leave after 30 mins of continuous screaming, that lasted 30 more at home after.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards