Pregnant after IF
Options

****4Legs****

Happy Due date day!!! oh and yay that the world didn't end! Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ****4Legs****

• Options

Thanks hon! I see you are still baking your LO too. You are going to have to tell me your secret - I am starting to get antsy! How are you feeling?

DH and I have been joking the whole time about all we have been through to get pg - then watch the world end before he is born - so glad that didn't happen!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I figured that one of us would either be the 21st or Christmas!!! Ugh! How do you feel about a Christmas baby? I kind of want him to have his own day but at this point it doesn't really matter to me. I think our hospital puts the babies in stockings though so that might be cute!

Oh I have no secret...I am getting pretty impatient over here!! Right now, I am tentatively scheduled to start an induction on the night of the 26th.  Not exactly what I wanted but there was no change at my appt. yesterday and I will be 41w3d by then so I am ok with it at least being scheduled. Any changes on your end?

Our babies better hurry it up! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, you poor thing! Well, if your LO remains stubborn at least you know there is an end in sight! I really didn't want an 25th baby, but at this point I would welcome it and we would just figure out logistics as we go. If you get a stocking, I MUST see a picture!! I am sending you buckets of labor dust, please keep me posted!

I am trying to do a birthing center natural birth so I am having a ton of anxiety over the whole thing. If he isn't here on the 27th, the will strip my membranes and if that doesn't work I will be scheduled for an induction on the 30th or 31st at our local hospital with a dr I don't know. I (obviously - it is 3 am) can't sleep it has gotten to me, but I am really, really, trying to remain calm.

Ugh, honestly, I do not have a lot of faith he will show up on his own. There has been zero change Sad but I will deal with it either way!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Oh no I am so sorry to hear you are having such a terrible time with sleeping....that really does stink!

I can relate with the anxiety about the whole thing...my Dr. is actually on vacation all next week so I am going to be having another Dr. in the practice deliver my baby.  I am trying to be ok with it but it is just not what I planned. I'm sorry about your situation...that is a completely different game plan than what you had.  Hopefully something happens before the 27th but if not I really hope the membrane stripping works for you! I had the most cramping and uterine activity after that was attempted on me....and it wasn't even able to be completed on me because I was not dialated enough.  Also it really was not that bad, I am a bit of a wuss and found the embryo transfer to be painful too..... I would compare it to that. 

Lots of labor dust all around!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"