Trying to Get Pregnant

Stress delaying a period...

I know stress can delay ovulation and therefore make a period delayed. But, if I have confirmed ovulation with opk/bbt, can stress during the 2ww make the period delayed or even skip it all together? That seems like a stupid question but I've been beyond stressed the past week, so much so that I don't think we're going to keep ttc....so I'm wondering if my period may be late because of it (It's not yet, but I am usually spotting already). Just thinking ahead and if its possible.

thanks

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Cystic Ovaries (March 2013)
*Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*IVF (07/2013): BFP-Natural Miscarriage @ 5 weeks* <3 Madison Riley <3
*FET #1 (10/2013): BFN
*FET #2 (12/2013)- BFP-Missed Miscarriage at 8 weeks <3 Kyle Andrew <3
*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
*FET #3 (04/2014) was cancelled after finding Chronic Endometritis

*Miraculous BFP July 2014!! 
(I was only taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 
EDD: 3/19/15 Hoping that baby aspirin and Lovenox injections will do the trick this time. Please make it to our arms little baby!! 

Re: Stress delaying a period...

• Usually your LP is pretty consistent (+/- a day).  Have you taken a HPT yet?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image argonne:
    Usually your LP is pretty consistent (+/- a day).  Have you taken a HPT yet?
    Yeah I think it's ranged from 13-15. I'm only on day 11, so I'm definitely not late. I'm just so stressed that I'm thinking ahead. lol

Took a cheapie on day 9 and it was BFN...haven't tested since.

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Cystic Ovaries (March 2013)
    *Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(

(I was only taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 
    EDD: 3/19/15 Hoping that baby aspirin and Lovenox injections will do the trick this time. Please make it to our arms little baby!! 
  • Are you asking if stress will prevent your progesterone levels from dropping and your period starting?

No, it will not.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• image GhostMonkey:

Are you asking if stress will prevent your progesterone levels from dropping and your period starting?

No, it will not.

Yes-thats exactly my question. Thank you!