November 2012 Moms

I miss my pre-pregnancy (fill-in-the-blank body part).

I lurk on the Oct board a lot (since my LO was born that month) and someone made a post about what you miss the most about your pre-pregnancy body. So I'm totally copying their idea for this post. Sooo...what do you miss most about your pre-pregnancy body???

I miss my flat tummy...I hate the pooch I have now and I hate how soft it feels.

I also miss my boobs being an appropriate size for my frame. They're too big now. I miss my nipples being normal and not large/hard all the time. I also miss them just being my boobs and not a source of food. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I miss my pre-pregnancy (fill-in-the-blank body part).

• image3litttlebirds:
    I lurk on the Oct board a lot since my LO was born that month and someone made a post about what you miss the most about your prepregnancy body. So I'm totally copying their idea for this post. Sooo...what do you miss most about your prepregnancy body???I miss my flat tummy...I hate the pooch I have now and I hate how soft it feels. I also miss my boobs being an appropriate size for my frame. They're too big now. I miss my nipples being normasl and not large/hard all the time. I also miss them just being my boobs and not a source of food.nbsp;

This. I feel exactly the same!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I miss not having stretch marks on my stomach, hips, boobs, and legs.  I got hit HARD by the stretch mark fairy...  or witch, really.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Loading the player...
  • I miss my pre pregnancy belly. Not that it was flat or super toned by any means, but I didn't have the muffin top that I have now....

Sigh...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • To be honest I love my body more now than I did pre pregnancy.  While I did lose some weight while we were struggling with IF, I had/have a lot more I can lose.  During the first and second trimester I lost weight so now I weigh less than I did pre pregnancy.  Yeah my stomach is all weird and jello like but I'm glad I weigh less now!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I miss everything!  I was the smallest I had ever been before getting pregnant with DS1.  After 28 months of being pregnant, breastfeeding and breastfeeding while pregnant my body is a hot mess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hated my body pre preg. I weigh now what I did when I got pregnant, so now it's just regular weight to lose.. Ya I have some pretty bad stretch marks, but they stand for the life I created, so they don't bother me.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesugar2515:
    I also miss my stomach.I do appreciate my postpregnancy boobs...first time in my life I've ever had cleavage without the help of padding!nbsp;

I'm with you!!! I hate the pooch. Can't wait to get cleared to work out.

But I love the cleavage. Even my mom and sister make comments about my chest. I really only went up a size but its still very noticeable when you have no chest to begin with.
  • I miss my normal boobs. They were always a decent size and now they are ridiculous and I still don't have a nursing bra i love.
    The saddest part is that my weird new shape now reminds me of my mother. Sigh. I'm turning in to my mother...
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • I can't really complain too much. I was 10 pounds lighter than pre pregnancy weight at 10 day PP check and 17 lighter at my 6 week PP check. I guess there is something to be said for the Gestational Diabetes diet.

However....I do miss my "perkier" boobs....they feel all saggy now. And, the same goes for my tummy....I may be lighter but it sure feels flabbier. Looking forward to getting back to the gym!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image3litttlebirds:

I miss my flat tummy...I hate the pooch I have now and I hate how soft it feels.

I also miss my boobs being an appropriate size for my frame. They're too big now. I miss my nipples being normal and not large/hard all the time. I also miss them just being my boobs and not a source of food. 

this!

• I also miss my pre pregnancy stomach. I laugh at the times I thought it wasn't toned enough before, I'd kill for it at it's worst then now.
  • I miss not having stretch marks that look like a weather mans storm pattern. And I miss my butt. I was allllllll belly when I was pregnant. My belly poked out and my butt flattened. I hate it!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Ditto the boobs and stomach!! And I never ever thought I'd miss my prepg boobs.

My butt looks different, like not as round, not sue why... But it's going to take a lot of squats to get it back!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I miss my entire toned and thin body.  Mostly I miss my flat belly. I can't wait to be cleared to exercise.  I want my whole body back!
  • imagerdmitten:
    I miss my hip bones and my flat tummy. I miss my jeans, I've lost almost all the weight, but my shape is totally different and nothing fits.

This, this, and this. 

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebrookeryanbaby:
    I also miss my pre pregnancy stomach. I laugh at the times I thought it wasn't toned enough before, I'd kill for it at it's worst then now.

Omg! This totally. I think about how I used to complain about my body....Seesh that was a big mistake seeing as how my body has changed! Ah well, the joys of motherhood right!? We have warrior marks and battle ground bodies ladies! The many, the brave, The Mommies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I miss my flat tummy, but the weight is coming off quickly, so I shouldn't complain.

What I REALLY miss, though, is boobs that don't leak at the worst possible moments. It's really annoying to have to run for a towel in the middle of a make out session with your partner, or have a cashier awkwardly stare at your chest because Leaky Lefty decided you were hurtin' for a squirtin'
  • I miss my pre-pregnancy nipples! Oh my god, my nipples got gigantic after I had my daughter (bf for a year), and of course, they are still just as big now. Wish they could look less "national geographic" again someday.....but I guess I got away lucky with no stretch marks and generally same body/stomach as before pregnancy. Just those nipples.....yikes.
    daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC
  • imagepersephonerose:
    To be honest I love my body more now than I did pre pregnancy.  While I did lose some weight while we were struggling with IF, I had/have a lot more I can lose.  During the first and second trimester I lost weight so now I weigh less than I did pre pregnancy.  Yeah my stomach is all weird and jello like but I'm glad I weigh less now!

i also weigh less now than pre-pg. but i do miss my boobs... they just arent right anymore. idk what it is about them that i hate so much really but something is DEF off with them this time around.

i dont so much mind the stretch marks, or my c-section scar. is that weird? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I miss my pre pregnancy bras. My nursing bras just aren't as supportive and with my boobs being huge right now, I need support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"