My SD, BM refused to give her to us today. My husbands was suppose to get her for "winter vacation" for a week. We were suppose to return her Dec,25 at 2:00. She flat out said NO. We spoke to our lawyer and he tried to put in an order for contempt to get a hearing in the next couple of days, but since she is in no danger. So we have to wait until after the holidays. She has done this before even after court told her that she had to give SD to us. She refused to and that same day she called us at 6 saying that she had changed her mind and that we could pick her up. Fast forward to right now. This morning she said the same thing. You can not get her and I don't care what you do. About 30 min ago she called and asked for my husband, but he was at work. What should we do. Should we make her wait and have her bring us SD since when we wanted to pick her up she said no. *We will ask our lawyer this tomorrow morning* Will we be able to make up the missed time with one extra day?. If anyone could give me any advice on how to handle this situation, i would appreciate it.
Some background. Mother has a boyfriend and she flat out refuses to work with my husband when it comes to their daughter. She recently moved and refuses to let my husband know where she moved to. She refuses to put my husband in their daughters emergency contact unless its to cover some sort of bill. If we want to speak to her, we have to go through her boyfriend first. She has my SD call her boyfriend daddy and tells her that my husband is not her daddy and so on. So as you can see she is hard to work with, We have tried in plenty occasions to work with her but she refuses to do the same with us. Its her way or no way. We already have mediation set for Jan but our lawyer told us today that she called to cancel AGAIN. Please any advice would be appreciated.