February 2013 Moms

BH are killing me

I've had them pretty much constantly since 28wks, with real contractions thrown in from time to time for giggles (like when I have way over done it and/or gotten dehydrated, been in to have them monitored 3 times already). I'm getting pretty annoyed. This little guy better vacate my womb when we hit 38-39wks otherwise he is going to get a firm talking to when he does come out.

Anyone else having crazy amounts of BH? have you found a way to calm them down? mine range from super uncomfortable to out right painful... I never had these with my other two...

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BH are killing me

• OMG all the frigging time. Makes it hard to get anything done. I went to the city for a shopping day last week and it was pretty much constant all day. Very uncomfortable. When I'm not having them she is beating the crap out of me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry :[

The only thing that helps me is sitting down, breathing, and drinking stupid amounts of water. Not always possible. GL!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been getting them pretty regularly since about 14 weeks!  I didn't have them hardly at all with my first.  I just have to sit down and drink water and wait it out.

Married 9/26/09 BFP #1 12/09 Blighted Ovum 12/23/09 D&C 1/10 BFP#2 5/1/10 DS born 12/18/10 38wks 10 lbs 1 oz BFP #3 6/25/12 EDD 3/5/13 RCS DS2 born 2-22-13 38wks 8 lbs 4 oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All day and all night, every day and every night, for months now.  I had this with DS, too, so I guess it's just normal for me.  They are definitely worse when I overdo it, and by about 5 p.m. every day they are killing me.
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."
    imageimageimage
    Good god, Mr. Tomlinson, are you QUITE finished?
    "Does the little one with the cheekbones know that the prince is in love with him?"

Jack 04/29/10 dairy, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

• I've been having BH since I had a belly to cramp! lol  Sometimes they are worse then others but I haven't really bothered to figure out how to stop them so they are probably not as bad as what you are talking about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I hardly ever got them until just recently and they are very uncomfy and sometimes painful. I went to my 33 week check up today and talked to my ob about it and she said to try a heating pad on low or some pain reliever but the best thing is to try and get in a position that will ease the pain.
  • I've read that increasing your calcium intake can help.
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."
    imageimageimage
    Good god, Mr. Tomlinson, are you QUITE finished?
    "Does the little one with the cheekbones know that the prince is in love with him?"

Jack 04/29/10 dairy, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

• Yes, me too.  I have been in the hospital 3 times in the last 2 weeks.  I was having them every 2-3 minutes.

Luckily, my cervix has not changed, still closed, thick and high.  

Mine are not painful.  Mine are also not due to dehydration and they say I just have a sensitive uterus... dont really like that reason.

Good luck ladies.  Lets hope our babies cook as long as possible!

3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • I get them at the end of my work "day". I work 3rd shift at the hospital so my last 3 hours are morning rounds...so no time to sit and "relax". I have to stop walking a few times because they get so tight. I haven't had any painful ones though and they always go away once I get to my car to drive home.
    image image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards