Kentucky Babies
Options

Unexperienced

Well, I'm pretty factual on baby info, but I have none of my own (yet) I think I have the good mind set for this. I think I have the insticts too. I'm just scared of what could happen, what I do and what if I do something wrong? I'm scared to get pregnant honestly. What do I expect? Do you hurt all the time or just when contractions come? How often do they come before you go in labor? Can the baby hurt your body? I feel scared to even try this but I know I want to so badly.

Re: Unexperienced

• Options
    imageSanoraNiesha:
    Well, I'm pretty factual on baby info, but I have none of my own yet I think I have the good mind set for this. I think I have the insticts too.
    I'm just scared of what could happen, what I do and what if I do something wrong? Everyone makes mistakes. If you do something wrong, you learn and move on.
    I'm scared to get pregnant honestly. What do I expect? Pregnancy is different for everyone. Some people have morning sickness, some don't. Just take care of yourself.
    Do you hurt all the time or just when contractions come? I personally didn't hurt until the end when contractions started.
    How often do they come before you go in labor? I had contractions off and on for about 5 days before I went into labor, but they were manageable.
    Can the baby hurt your body? Um, noit sure about this one. I feel scared to even try this but I know I want to so badly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"