I had my annual last Thursday, which was great timing due to this weird cycle I'm having (currently on CD 49). When I told my OB that I haven't had my period since Halloween and we were TTC, she ordered bloodwork to check my thyroid and hormone levels, as well as HCG to 100% confirm that I wasn't pregnant. I was fine with that, since my temps have been on the low side, and I'm always cold and tired, so I've been wondering in the back of my head if I had any thyroid issues. Anyway, the bw came back fine, so at least my mind is at rest about that. She also brought up Provera. She wasn't pushy about it and said that I could just wait a little longer to see if I get my period or take it now for 5 days to bring on AF. I know the general rule is to wait 60 days before contacting your doc, but I had a good opportunity to talk to her about this at my annual. From all the info I'm gotten from this board, my inclination is to wait a bit longer and continue temping to see if I do O before going the Provera route, but is there any harm in going ahead and taking it before 60 days as my dr is prescribing? I know there are a number of ladies on here with much longer cycles than me who are waiting it out but just wondering what the cons of ending the cycle now would be, if any.