High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

For mamas knowing your baby is going to nicu-

Are you bringing anything special for the baby in nicu? blankets, hats, etc?? The first time around, my lo was in nicu and it was unexpected. This time, I know my baby will be there and I now started wondering what I should bring.

Re: For mamas knowing your baby is going to nicu-

• Options
    I know that there is a really strong chance my baby will have to go there because she has IUGR and I keep having preterm labor. This would be a new experience for me but I was definitely planning on bringing a special blanket and hats, and a cute little wubanub pacifire I have for her. I am really hoping she doesn't end up there but I am trying to prepare if she does. I am also bringing my breast pump so I can at least give her my milk if they don't let me nurse her right away.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I know I ran out of things to talk to my son about, so I started reading him Winnie the Pooh books.  You may want to have something for you to read to your kid.  Also, we had to wear hospital gowns the whole time we were there, so, if that's what your hospital does, dress accordingly.  I got really hot, but it was summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"