Infertility
Options

FRER Evaporation Line - 6/7dp5dt

Good morning ladies. I don't often post here but I am wishing every single one of my fellow Snowbunnies the best of luck! Smile I wanted to post this morning though to hopefully save a future Googler from a little bit of the heartache I have given myself.

Because I can't help myself, I tested last night with a FRER (6 days sooner) at 6dp5dt. I saw nothing after three minutes, assumed it was negative and told DH. Again, because I can't help myself, I went back and looked at around 12 minutes (for shame, I know!) and of course there was a second line that looked slightly pink-tinged. With the ambiguity of the timeframe I was distrustful of the positive but having never seen so much as a smudge on a test before in two years, I still allowed some hope to seep in.

I immediately began Googling FRER evap lines, etc. only to get mostly sunshine and rainbows from other communities about FRER "NEVER" giving evap lines. I went to bed with my hopes a little higher. This morning I tested with FMU extremely hopeful that it would be a BFP but it was a stark white BFN. So, future Googler - learn from my story -- FRER CAN and WILL give you evap lines, even just 12 minutes after peeing. 

Here's my evap pic. Though it's still very visible in person and I tried to take the best photo possible it's still kind of a squinter here:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FRER Evaporation Line - 6/7dp5dt

• Options
    I have gotten evap lines before. But I still have hope for you ((positive vibes your way))

TTC since 9/10 consult 1/12 All testing came back fine Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility -3 medicated IUI's All BFN IVF - ER 11/14 24R, 15M, 13F ET 11/19, BETA 11/28 BFFN --Next step FET in Jan ET scheduled for 1/24. Beta #1 350 Beta #2 735. U/S Hell. miscarriage D&C at 9weeks. FET #2 ET 5/28 cancelled FET# 2.5 6/26 ET Beta 7/5 302 7/7 Beta #2 632 Everyone welcome

image image
     imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you had to go through that.  Good luck, it could still turn positive in the next day or so!
    TTC #1 7/10, Me (31)- Dx DOR (AMH 0.6); DH (30)- normal
    BFP on Cycle #8. Natural M/C at ~8 weeks
    IUI #1 and #2 (8/12, 9/12)- 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFNs
    IVF #1 (EPP) 13R/10M/9F, 5DT 1-4AA blast, beta #1-148, beta #2-322, 5 frosties! 
     image  image  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The same exact thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago with my last IVF. I hope you get a definitive 2nd line soon!!!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options
    FX for you but I've been there before too....I literally went through the trash last cycle because of an evap line on a Wondfo. LOL Wish I was kidding :)
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Options

imagekflynn81:
    FX for you but I've been there before too....I literally went through the trash last cycle because of an evap line on a Wondfo. LOL Wish I was kidding :)

I did the same thing on saturday lol.  FX for you, OP.

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    Me:29 DH:29  TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR/immune issues 
    Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN
    8/30IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F. 
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 Antagonist protocol plus baby aspirin- ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy, Consulted w Dr. Kwak-Kim.  
    DX: High NK cells, cytokines, DHEAs& PAI1;  hypothyroid, +APA, restricted bloodflow
    7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle
    (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim)
    ER 7/19 14R, 11M, 9F(4 natural fert, 5 with ICSI)
    ET 5dt 7/24 2 fully expanded blasts.  SURPRISE 3 FROSTIES!!!
    Beta #1 8/2 335!!!! Beta #2 829!!!  1st u/s 8/14 showed TWINS!!!!!
    11/11: TEAM PURPLE!!!!!
    3/21/14-L&W born at 37w via csection

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"