November 2011 Moms
Options

getting annoyed

seriously, we got Kohan's pictures done back on October 8th or 11th?... we're roughly a week away from Christmas and we still don't have them! we really are wanting to get them printed and hand them out to family. but that's another issue, DH's family doesn't know where or what's happening for Christmas! so between the photographer and DH's family not knowing Christmas's game plan, I'm irritated, GRRR! vent over Huh?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: getting annoyed

• Options

Have you mentioned anything to the photographer? And the family might be waiting on you to make the first move since you'll be starting your own traditions with LO.

I'm the kind of person who makes things happen the way I want them to happen when no one else steps up. GL! I hope you get your pics soon!

• Options
    Ugh that's so annoying about the pictures! Where'd you get them taken? And DH never has any idea what our plans are either! even if it involves his family I'm the one that always has to make the call to make/figure out plans :
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That really sucks about the pics. I'd be so angry, the photographer would probably hate me by now.
    As far as the Christmas plans, if i didn't make or finalize plans..we would never do anything.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Call the photographer and demand to know where the pics are. Have you paid for them? If so, call your cc company and report it. It's crazy. It's been 2 months

In terms of the holidays pick up the phone and make plans according to your schedule.
  • Options

'Tis the season....to be annoyed with everything and everyone.  lol.  It seems the holidays bring out the best and worst in people, affecting everything from their planning abilities to their mouth filters.  Oy.  Whatta headache.

Maybe I should change the saying to ''Tis the season....to drink more wine'.  :D

• Options

We didn't pay for the pictures, but I've been hounding the woman down since before we went away, the week before Thanksgiving! She's been flaky since the spring when I first made contact with her... now that she has our pictures, I just want them and to be done with her! She's good, just horribly unprofessional...

As for DH's family, we have a one bedroom, so fitting 10 adults and 8 nieces/nephews... not including ourselves, we can't have it at our place. My Mom and I got something we'll have for dinner, if they don't wind up doing anything... just annoying that this time last year, we knew where we would be.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"