I am really torn about getting induced tomorrow. Here are my pros and cons:
- Baby was measuring 8lb13oz last Wednesday so the longer I wait, the bigger the baby. This could increase risk of c-section later with a massive baby.
- My doctor will be there. He is off Friday through Wednesday so I can't even get another check up for 9 days.
- My blood pressure has been teetering on high and I am SUPER swollen. Doc is a little worried about these things.
- Overall relief to be done!
- My cervix is not very favorable for induction, increasing the risk of it not being successful. Another risk of csection
- Maybe baby isn't ready to come
I am leaning towards waiting, but I am torn! What would you do?