October 2012 Moms

Night Out w/ Baby = Major Fail

Night Out w/ Baby = Major Fail

So tonight was our neighborhood's annular Luminaria event. It's one of my favorite events. The steets are lined with lights and everyone is walking around, sing songs, enjoying some beverages and just sharing the holiday spirit.

We went to a friends house for a few minutes, then ventured out on our walk. With in 10 minutes in it started not looking good. Cooper was not having it in the stroller and I had left the carrier in the car (fail on my part). I picked him up to carry him at one point and he calmed down.

About 20 minutes later I just knew it was not going to work out. We left our friends and decided to head back to the car.

Here's where it turned bad. He started screaming - I stepped in dog poop - it was just awful.

We get in the car and he screams the whole way home. Then of course he calms down as soon as we get in the driveway.

Overall, tonight was a lesson in - things don't always got as planed. Blah. 

Cooper Thomas | 08.02.12 at 31w2d | 3lb 9oz
TTC #2 since 10.13

image image image image

TTPG July Siggy Challenge: Favorite Reality TV Show

image image

Re: Night Out w/ Baby = Major Fail

• I get anxiety every time I leave the house because LO is so fussy all the time. I envy parents who can go to the grocery store while their babies sleep peacefully in the car seat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh man, that sucks!  Sorry you didn't get to enjoy your night.  Next year!
    Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image txgrl715:
    I get anxiety every time I leave the house because LO is so fussy all the time. I envy parents who can go to the grocery store while their babies sleep peacefully in the car seat!

Oh gosh me too! Then I have to dodge all the stares and comments from everyone about "She sounds hungry/tired/grumpy"  as I'm running through the store trying to get everything as quickly as possible. 

• This is the first time he's done this. He's usually really good when we go out. SO unlike him.

Cooper Thomas | 08.02.12 at 31w2d | 3lb 9oz
    TTC #2 since 10.13

image image image image

TTPG July Siggy Challenge: Favorite Reality TV Show

image image
  • Aww! I'm sorry. It always bums me out when Kaley has an off day. Like tonight. So unfair.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • image meganole25:
    This is the first time he's done this. He's usually really good when we go out. SO unlike him.

Awwww. Sorry it was a mess! All kids have bad days every now and then. My 2 yr old DD is normally an angel, and she was so bad at a restaurant on Friday that we had to pack up our food and leave before we even got to eat :/
  • This happened to me tonight too!! Went to my grandmothers for my little cousins 15th birthday and LO scream cried the whole time! Lately if he's not sleeping or eating he's screaming:( 
    photo bc151f11-74bf-455d-ace0-baa08ef1cd58_zpsd327bf88.jpg photo aa37edfd-c511-4eca-84a9-3590cf8f6281_zpse7ac5680.jpg
  • Sorry, I a part of this club also. We took LO to taco night last week so she could meet some of my friends. It was bad, so bad. She started crying the second everyone got there, I had to nurse her the whe time, couldn't eat, couldn't let anyone else hold her. It was so bad.
  • image txgrl715:
    I get anxiety every time I leave the house because LO is so fussy all the time. I envy parents who can go to the grocery store while their babies sleep peacefully in the car seat!

This is me lately. Can't wait until we outgrow this fussy then melt down thing during EVERY outing.
  • image txgrl715:

This is me lately. Can't wait until we outgrow this fussy then melt down thing during EVERY outing.