September 2012 Moms

Saturday Roll Call!

This place is dead.  Is everyone out Christmas shopping or what?

I went for a pedicure this morning which was awesome.  I plan to spend the rest of the day at home and try to wrap some presents.

Re: Saturday Roll Call!

• Here, baking cinnamon bread and watching college basketball with DH all day.

• Hola. I'm here for a bit. Had some lunch earlier with the MN girls :) (Kbradshaw, Kate, Rora, Pinklily, and AKB.)  Home to pick up stuff and about to go run errands again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hanging out at home, getting ready for my house to be full to the brim next Saturday!  

TTC since September 2009

9 months with a RE, surprise BFP on a break cycle Jan 2012

Baby girl born September 13,2012 at 41 weeks

PAIF/SAIF welcome

• I have been on and off.  Doing massive amounts of laundry, all the towels, throw blankets, sheets, the whole 9 yards.

Hoping to run to Target now that my husband is home from work.  He can stay and watch the girls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm here! We're a one car family until DH's brother drives his truck back down here from Brooklyn at Christmas so I'm stuck at home until DH gets home from work. Nola and I went for a really long walk earlier today and I know I'm going to be so sore tomorrow! Amazingly she is napping really well today so that's a nice change, I just hope that doesn't mess up her sleep tonight! Only time will tell! Other than that I'm just watching old Jersey Shore episodes on MTV! Party's over here guys! :)

Anniversary

• I'm here. I'm sitting at work bored. I'm working the night shift this weekend so I'll probably be on here all night. Besides, you know, when I actually have to do some work.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I spent the morning at a working moms BF group. Now I'm home for a bit before heading out to take the boys to a playdate with my friend's kiddos.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mobile on and off. We're out doing some preparing for me to go back to work. Also about to go to a big holiday light display that our town hosts every year. But its supposed to be much smaller this year due to Hurricane Sandy.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Checking in! DH will be at work for 23 more hours and I'm thinking of getting out the computer and starting a chat. I have so much to do, but it's rainy and gross and I'd rather stay in bed and snuggle my baby.
  • Here on and off making dulce de leche and vanilla sugar for xmas presents--I know, handmade presents aren't that popular but we're on a budget and I'm too lazy to go shopping again. Ugly sweater party tonight, unfortunately I didn't have time to find ugly sweaters. Shoot.

Stinkbug 09.13.12
  • image Steph+J:
    Hola. I'm here for a bit. Had some lunch earlier with the MN girls :) (Kbradshaw, Kate, Rora, Pinklily, and AKB.)  Home to pick up stuff and about to go run errands again.
    WSS

• I'm here. At mh's family Christmas party hiding and feeding the baby. His uncle came up to me and is like whoa you are finally done having babies now, right? Bc clearly it is an imposition to him, since I've seen home like 3 times in the 5 years mh and I have been married. I side eyed him and retreated to feed dex. Maybe I'm just not in the mood. I was polite though and laughed it off. I'm just ready to go home already. :/
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • I'm here, snuggling my cranky baby.  DH is cranky today too, so today blows.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here. Holding LO for this nap. iPad is about to die and then it's just me in what is now a dark room holding her until she wakes. Rough day and increased blood in her diaper so I'm trying to game plan that. Looking forward to Russ coming home, I need a shower. 
    Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• image kristyandruss:
    I'm here. Holding LO for this nap. iPad is about to die and then it's just me in what is now a dark room holding her until she wakes. Rough day and increased blood in her diaper so I'm trying to game plan that. Looking forward to Russ coming home, I need a shower.nbsp;

I was going to tell you that you should go to winter wonderland at Kuser Park...but sorry LO doesn't feel well :
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • I'm here decorating the tree and making minestrone for dinner
  • I'm here now. We celebrated Xmas with my family today since we are flying out on Friday to see DH's family. Opened presents, had baconwrapped beef medallions, ate cupcakes and other sweets, and spent the rest of the time trying to put E down for a nap. His favorite gift was actually the shimmery reusable bag one of the gifts came in. He was entranced. :

• I am here, feeding L and watching Miracle on 34th Street. I have been cleaning, snuggling my bug, and making Chrismas Crack:

http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2011/12/chocolatesaltinetoffee.html
  • Just got back from buying a half off christmas tree and now I'm waiting for the branches to spread out some before decorating! It is in the 70's here so it doesn't feel like Christmas at all and it's kind of bumming me out, but I'm appreciative that I don't have to drive in snow.
  • I'm here as well. We have a sick DS1 and had to cancel a Santa visit, as well as miss his Saturday soccer tots class. Poor thing has a touch of the flu. He was supposed to have a special sleepover at my parents tonight too, while DH, DS2 I went to a game night at my BIL SIL's. bummer for us all.
    We've been doing laundry like crazy to keep up with pukey pukerson. But I've managed to wrap some presents.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
      photo IMG_0511_zps44f09a41.jpgphoto IMG_0781_zpse9738c80.jpgphoto IMG_1389_zps5b58b71b.jpg
  • Mobile on and off today. Went for a 4 mile run, cleaned the house, had a friend over and we played with Ellie, who is now sleeping on me. Mh is cooking dinner for us and some friends and their new baby for tonight. Need to hydrate for hot yoga in the am.
                  image     image
  • I'm here. Getting ready to meet my old college roommate and her DH for dinner. Got a sitter for the boys. Guess who gets to take a baby because she REFUSES to take a bottle all of the sudden?!?! She better figure it out soon: I go back to work soon.
  • Here. Feeding the boy and waiting for dinner in the oven.
  • I'm here! I've been trying desperately to get anything done today with two kids and a low-energy husband. Eesh.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here. Waiting for H to get home. He works Saturdays, and he asked if it'd be okay if he played flag football with some of the salesmen after work for an hour or so. I said yes, but I'm feeling super stabby, probably because in the last week, he's done this, had his work party, and subbed in the bowling league for the country club and I've had one night out since DD was born, and I was home at 7:30.

• I have been on and off of mobile today. I had to clean our turtle tank and that can only be done when DH is home so one of us can get the baby while the other is elbow deep in gross. I tried during 3 naps to do it this week, but every time I started she decided she didn't want to nap and I had to scrub my hands before I could get her, which made her frantic. So after 3 hours, my tank is super clean for the first time since I got pregnant. So gross!

After that ridiculously long story about nothing, how is everyone coming along with present shopping? I am done and everything in the house is wrapped. It makes me want to buy more! 

My big TWO year old!
  • I'm here as well. Held DS off and on all day. He either wanted to be held, wanted to eat or to sleep. I think he's going through his 12 week growth spurt. DH had a law school exam today, so it was just me, again. UGH. I'm starting to feel like a single parent.

Pregnancy Ticker

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD Due 10.17.14]

• Spent the morning at work then went shopping for a bit by myself. It was so nice to have some me time. Then I met up with DH and E, we went to a late lunch then continued shopping, mainly so DH could give me a few ideas.

I need to put together my dad's birthday gift, do laundry, and clean house. But  that will have to be done tomorrow.

• I'm here watching tv with dh trying not to think about how poor we are

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I folded laundry and then my husband and I made lactation cookies!  Here's hoping that they work!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com