December 2012 Moms

Please recommend your fav website for birth announcements

Based on quality, cost, & quickness... what website have you ordered birth announcements from that you would recommend to a close friend???

I am off work now, a few days overdue, and on the lookout.

Thank you! 

Re: Please recommend your fav website for birth announcements

• I like tiny prints a lot. 
    m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • tinyprints.com is my favorite.

shutterfly.com is also good and less expensive.

Google coupon codes b/c both usually have deals going on.

GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Tiny prints was what we used for the other 2.  With #3, we made a photo Christmas card on Shutterfly and put the birth announcement on the back.  They will be arriving soon, so I can't tell you how they came out yet!
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Snapfish: you can pick up at Walmart (and maybe Walgrens too) in 1hour. I love their prices and quality.
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We used tiny prints and they are adorable!
  • We didn't want anything too fancy- we used vistaprint. Very economical and they look good!
  • I used tinyprints for DD1 and loved them.

I am using Shutterfly this time because I have a gift card and they have such great sales going on right now.  I just ordered them today so I can't speak to the quality of them yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • etsy.com/saralukecreative

and she's fast. love her announcements. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've got options saved at Shutterfly.  I found a couple codes for $20.00 off orders from Destination Maternity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"