Breastfeeding

When does this stop?

Kicking, pushing, pinching.

She's starting to discover the world around her as well as her toes, but I have to wrestle her every time she eats cause she'll always unlatch and look up at me then start chomping around for me again, and usually I'm there, it hurts! Plus I don't know how much she's actually getting being so inconsistent.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: When does this stop?

• Lol...It doesn't stop, but it did get better for us.  It helps sometimes to go to a quiet room for nursing. I also have to give her my hand to hold while she is nursing or I will get punched in the face.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ♥ BFP #3 2/7/14 Celsete Mae born 10/2/14 at 37w2d ♥
    ♥ BFP #2 9/18/11 Nicole Evelyn born 5/17/12 at 38w3d ♥

♥ BFP #1 11/20/10 hb 12/14/10 natural m/c 12/25/10 at 8w3d ♥
     • Fateful appt. 2/11: Saline sono - polyp; thyroid nodule...it's cancer •  Hysteroscopy to remove polyp 3/17/11 •
    Total thyroidectomy (papillary carcinoma) 4/4/11
    RAI 5/9/11• Laparoscopic fibroid removal 11/2012
    ♦ Cancer free since May 2011 ♦

• For us it gets worse as time goes on. I just try for every other feeding to be a nice quite one. Plus lo who is 7 months loves to nurse at night I think he's making up the difference.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • We're not quite there yet, but DS is starting to flail around more when he nurses. I've started holding his hand while he nurses and that's helped so far. Once he starts unlatching to look around, I'll probably start trying to find quieter spots to nurse.
  • So ours started with nibbling, so id take my breast away, and tell her " that hurts, wait about 15-20 seconds and then give it back, when the whipping around started, the tv went off or we went into a different room, it seemed to work best that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards