Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Diarrhea, maybe

I think maybe my baby has diarrhea, not sure though. How do I tell? He's breastfed, so his poop is always on the runny side. It has been green for the last week or so.

In addition to that, at what point should I take him to the doctor if he does? Everything else seems fine, he just has a little bit of a cough. He's still eating well and has plenty of wet diapers. He has been sleeping more than usual, but I think he's in a growth spurt.

He was sick last week and just finished up a round of antibiotics on Sunday the 9th. He has his 4 month doctor coming up on Wednesday the 19th. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Diarrhea, maybe

• Options
    I have no advice... I just wanted to comment that I read the title to the tune of Carly Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" song

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    No fever? fussiness? Any change in how often he's got a poopy diaper? He sounds ok with everything you described. Could be the antibiotics.. I would probably just monitor it & make sure it doesnt get any worse or nothing else changes. & just mention it at your appt..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our LO was on an antibiotic recently and it gave her some extra runny more frequent poos. It took a good 5 days of being done with it for that to clear up.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"