Found out today that baby twisted a ton and is essentially standing up inside me with a slight angle to the right. We're 37 weeks Saturday and doctor doesn't think baby will turn again on his own. She listed our options as scheduling a c-section for 39+ weeks or trying version, which may be really difficult since I have an anterior placenta and version doesn't always work well anyways.
Anyone else in a similar boat? Anyone else have experience in making a decision at this point? We're hoping to try some exercises like those on Spinning Babies to see if we can encourage him to turn naturally since I was really excited about attempting a natural birth. Otherwise, we're at a loss as to what to do and have limited time to make a decision.