4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Cramping On One SIde

So, I'm about 4 weeks and have cramping on only one side, also sometimes into my back, it feels like my period is coming.  I have some light bleeding (brownish/pinkish)...I'm reading that this is normal, but can't help but freak out as my mind wonders.  I want this to be okay so badly, and yet, I know, worrying doesn't help!

Re: Cramping On One SIde

• Options
    Im four weeks as well and I am getting this, when I go to the toilet there is no visible blood but my pee has a brown tinge (sorry if its TMI). It is so hard not to freak out especially as I had a miscarriage earlier this year. But the only time to worry is when the pain is unbearable and the bleeding is bright red. I know its hard but try to relax and pamper yourself and just generally take it easy. 
  • Options

I am getting this too, but I have Pink on the TP and a little mucus is this normal, I am a day late.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am also experiencing this.  I've had light spotting on the TP for 3 days now.  Took a PT yesterday and got a very very very faint positive.  
  • Options

I had the same thing, plus a funny feeling in my leg. Somewhere on here there is a video about cramping. I may have typed "cramping" into the Search the bump box and there is a page and a video with a dr talking about cramping.Check it out!

I am new to pregnancy and the bump and here to learn a lot. I am about 4.5 weeks. Looking forward to getting a book tonight to learn more about this journey!! 

• Options
    I am 4 weeks pregnant today and it's my first! I'm also experiencing cramping, minor back pain, but no spotting. I am very emotional and I'm totally paranoid about miscarriage/ectopic pregnancy. I get anxious every time I go to the bathroom! If anyone has tips on relaxing let me know. 
  • Options
    OMG I'm about 4 weeks 5 days too and I am sooooo glad and releaved that this is normal. I too worry about everything, especially when I go to the restroom.
  • Options
    Glad that I am not alone.   I too am having cramping on the left only.  Just scared because I had a previous miscarriage and I'm just praying that this little miracle will stay where it needs to.   I'm four weeks today.  
  • Options
    I'm so glad I found this topic because this is happening to me! This is our first pregnancy :). We found last Thursday, 2/28/13. I am 4w6d today :). My only symptom has been sore breasts, some fatigue here and there, and cramping on my right side which only happens at night! Before we found out we were pregnant I thought AF was coming because I had cramping on my right side while I was sleeping like I experience some cycles. When my period (that is always on time) was late, I took a test and got the BFP. I told my OBGYN about the cramping because it was pretty bad at first (i.e. at the time I was expecting AF)...it has since lessened in intensity and one night I didnt' feel any cramping. I also had two labs done (48 hours apart) to check my HCG levels and they were 296 and 709, respectively - so they are rising nicely. My OBGYN said to monitor the cramping since its still too soon to see anything in an ultrasound. I am not spotting either, Thank God! I pray its just my body adjusting to the little baby and not anything bad... Has anyone else had these weird nighttime cramps???
  • Options
    Jsb814 our experiences sound sooo much alike! ! I have been experiencing a lot of cramping while waiting for my menstrual to come (which is normal). I dont have a normal menstrual and had very sore breasts so hmmm lets take a PT. Positive result on 03.11.13 (two tests). Dr appt on 03.13.13 preg confirmed but nothing seen on u/s and supposedly im 6wks. Going in to get hcg levels checked tomorrow and hoping its not an abnormal or ectopic preg. Personally, I think I ovulated & conceived later so im not as far along as they think as they go by your LMP until the u/s gives a better scope of how far along u are. To be continued....praying for the best
  • Options
    I'm about 4 weeks as well and have cramping on the left side and a minor backache.
  • Options
    I have cramping on both sides this however is baby 4 and it's been 10 yrs since my first 6 yrs since my last baby and I don't remember pain on both sides. I hope all's is ok. Congratulations to all of you ladies on your pregnancy.
  • Options
    Wow! The same thing is happening to me! I went to the doctor to have an ultrasound because I thought I was 5 weeks according to LMP and they only saw a thick endometrial lining. The pregnancy was confirmed due to 2 different blood tests, but the HCG was so low that they considered me borderline and told me I would just have to wait and see. So I have to go back next week to see if the levels are increasing or decreasing. They also found a cyst on my right ovary, which I'm thinking is a corpus luteum cyst. I'm freaking out because I don't know how far along I am and usually my cycle is on track. Best wishes to you!
  • Options
    I just got a very early bfp, and do also have occasional mild cramping on one side. I think the consensus I'm getting from reading up is that unless it's EXTREMELY painful and copious amounts of bright red blood, try to relax and take care of yourself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm 4 weeks too. I have had intermittent cramping, but no spotting of any kind. I am trying to stay relaxed and calm, but to be honest, I'm a little freaked out that I don't really have too many of the traditional early PG symptoms. For now, the only advice I can give is to stay calm and optimistic...I'm trying to do the same.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy! 

<a href=

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    OMG...I'm experiencing the EXACT same thing...so glad to hear I'm not the only one...I just found out I was pregnant 4/12...I was so nervous about my symptoms I went to dr today ...he did blood with and ultrasound and wants to see me back in 48 hrs as well...looking for my hormones to go up as well!!! Crossing fingers!!!
  • Options
    I went to the doctor with bad pain on my right side - turns out I was pregnant! Surprise:) however, the doctor told me that I have a large cyst on that side, which was from ovulating and is totally normal. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"