After my failed IVF #1 DH and I have been discussing if we should transfer 1 or 2 embryos for our upcoming FET. Ultimately I am going to see what my doctor recommends but this is a good read.
Also what have the rest of you decided on transferring after a failed cycle and why??
Sorry I am full of what if's and like to hear others thoughts.
TTC since 9/10 consult 1/12 All testing came back fine Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility -3 medicated IUI's All BFN IVF - ER 11/14 24R, 15M, 13F ET 11/19, BETA 11/28 BFFN --Next step FET in Jan ET scheduled for 1/24. Beta #1 350 Beta #2 735. U/S Hell. miscarriage D&C at 9weeks. FET #2 ET 5/28 cancelled FET# 2.5 6/26 ET Beta 7/5 302 7/7 Beta #2 632 Everyone welcome