April 2013 Moms

Sideburns

I got out of the shower last night and really looked at myself for the first time in a long time and noticed I had SIDEBURNS. what the heck?! Why didn't anyone tell me I grew muttonchops?! lol. I came out and confronted DH. He said he didn't even notice. I'm not vain, I don't even ever wear makeup, but I don't want facial hair.  I guess that makes me a little vain though.

So I shaved my face last night for the first time. It probably wasn't that noticable to others but once I noticed, it was too noticable to me. lol. It wasn't coarse like DH but definetly much longer and darker than normal.

At least I don't have any chin hairs.... yet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

Re: Sideburns

• I'm italian I've always had them. Shrug.
  • image letranger:
    I'm italian I've always had them. Shrug.

I had the hair right up next close to the ear my whole life. But these were almost 2 inches wide and down to my jaw/throat. I guess it just shocked me b/c it didn't seem gradual. just all of a sudden I had muttonchops on my face.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • I'm not Italian, but was blessed with black hair... everywhere. I've always let my sideburns go (I did bleach them for awhile but I don't keep up now). But I have to wax/pluck my 'stache and my chin hairs (which if they keep multiplying like this, I'm going to have a beard).
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • I'm up to about 10 nice black beard hairs.    Waiting to sprout a full gotee

• I have two nasty thick hairs on my chin.  Eww.  But I do need to do something about my upper lip!
    Pregnancy TickerBabyFruit Tickerimageimageimage
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one. ha. I also have a mole on my cheek, that has never bothered me before, but now I get a thick dark hair that sprouts right out of it. It gets really long and curly if I forget to cut it. glamour queeeeen.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Buggygirl84:
    I'm not Italian, but was blessed with black hair... everywhere. I've always let my sideburns go (I did bleach them for awhile but I don't keep up now). But I have to wax/pluck my 'stache and my chin hairs (which if they keep multiplying like this, I'm going to have a beard).

Same here. I usually call this Hair Removal [insert day of the week I hit the salon]. I have one random hair below my chin - she's named Audrey. It's only gotten worse since becoming p/g.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image

LO#1 - EDD 08/10/2012 - MM/C 6w 01/09/2012 - D&C 01/13/2012
    LO#2 - EDD 12/15/2012 - MM/C 9w3d 04/26/2012 - D&C 04/27/2012
    RPL - All Results Normal; HSG and Pelvic U/S - Normal
    LO#3 - BFP 8/20/12 - EDD 05/2/2013 - A/S results perfect - It's a girl!
    Our rainbow, Julia Ruth, was born on 05/11/2013 via C-section.

~~~~~~ TTCAL, PgAL, and PAL welcome! ~~~~~~

• Right there with you OP!

I am naturally hairy, but the sideburns are definitely new to me. Boooo! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic