June 2013 Moms
Options

Forgetful Lucy

That would actually be kind of funny if I wasn't so emotional about it.

I have literally been forgetting everything. It started yesterday and then today I left both my wallet and medicine in my in my desk. To top it all off and sending me over the edge in tears I drove away from the restaurant and forgot my change... A whole 2 dollars...Anyone else feel like their loosing it? Lol

Sorry I'm on my phone and the punctuation is weird.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Forgetful Lucy

• Options
    Yup. I definitely have pregnancy brain times two! It is really bad. Two days ago I talked to a friend about going to her house for brunch on Sunday. We had a whole conversation about it. Today she called me to confirm and I had no clue what she was talking about. Literally she asked me if I was still planning to go on Sunday and I asked her what was happening on Sunday. It took me a few minutes to remember.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Ahhh glad I'm not the only one! I started crying on the phone to DH because it makes me feel so frustrated. I guess I'll have to become a walking notebook. Haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

mine started last week, Jesus it's so frustrating!!!

I can't find my medicines, I lost (or so I'm thinking) my DH debit card,  I walk around the house all day trying to think "what was I going to do??"

*aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh*

My Angel went back to the Arms of God at 8w2d on Oct. 23rd 2010... Got Positive PT on Oct 12 2012! Doing my Best to make it work this 2nd chance I was Given. Thx God!! BabyFetus Ticker
    Gian Maria was born at 38 weeks on June 2nd,
    Makes my dreams come true everyday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"