February 2013 Moms

Love this time of year!

All my grades are finished, just waiting to input the grades from finals which my students are taking the next three days. My classes yesterday and today spent the day making peanut brittle for their lab and playing chemistryland to review for their final. Their lab grade was based on a taste test by me. Just one of the perks of the job.
View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (kxiS)
Lilypie - (BG2d)

Re: Love this time of year!

• Thats my classroom next week. I can not wait! Its the best time of the year. We will be doing exams the first two days then fun graphing activities one Wednesday and Thursday. Grades will be in by Wednesday plus my first period class won a contest and we have a pizza party Tuesday. I have a cookie exchange on Wednesday with the other female teachers and Thursday is our work Christmas party at a Country Club. Friday we have off. I'm not gonna lie. I do love being a teacher :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • image BlueMudd15:
    Thats my classroom next week. I can not wait! Its the best time of the year. We will be doing exams the first two days then fun graphing activities one Wednesday and Thursday. Grades will be in by Wednesday plus my first period class won a contest and we have a pizza party Tuesday. I have a cookie exchange on Wednesday with the other female teachers and Thursday is our work Christmas party at a Country Club. Friday we have off. I'm not gonna lie. I do love being a teacher :

I am right there with you! I am a strict teacher and I teach a hard subject. I love the few times of year when my students can relax and enjoy some of the perks of chemistry.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • Haha, that just reminds me of Bad Teacher when the brown noser student offered mother's homemade cookies to Cameron Diaz, and she said, "These cookies suck!"  On another note, I love peanut brittle, and I'm so jealous I couldn't be there to test those out for you!
    DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • image Teacher Clark:
    image BlueMudd15:
    Thats my classroom next week. I can not wait! Its the best time of the year. We will be doing exams the first two days then fun graphing activities one Wednesday and Thursday. Grades will be in by Wednesday plus my first period class won a contest and we have a pizza party Tuesday. I have a cookie exchange on Wednesday with the other female teachers and Thursday is our work Christmas party at a Country Club. Friday we have off. I'm not gonna lie. I do love being a teacher :
    I am right there with you! I am a strict teacher and I teach a hard subject. I love the few times of year when my students can relax and enjoy some of the perks of chemistry.

Yeah I teach middle school math so most of the time I have to be pretty strict but I do have some leeway every once in a while because its middle school. 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • I assistant teach for a university and we don't start break until next week, but every one myself included is ready!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)