Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

uppabbaby vista vs sit n stand

Hey Girls,

I am still trying to make my mind up on a stroller for my DD#1 who will be 3 years old when LO arrives.  She is small for her age but a good walker most of the time.  I would like a stroller that gives her the option to take a break every now and then and also sit for longer walks and big outings.  I sold my DD stroller as I wanted a new one anyways.

Would you rather get the Uppababy Vista stroller with the piggyback board and possibly the rumble seat to use during longer outings or a sit n stand?  The only sit n stand I tried in the store was so heavy and awkward.  Now I'm wondering what the Joovy ultralight caboose would be like.

Besides the price difference, any recommendations or personal experience? What would your preference be? I also have to buy a new infant car seat, so I can buy what is the most compatible. TIA!

or

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: uppabbaby vista vs sit n stand

• Options
    Just FYI the picture you have is the city select- the uppa baby rumble seat is kind of underneath the seat in front of it.  I don't own one, but I cant picture my DD wanting to sit in that configuration for too long.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageali26:
    Just FYI the picture you have is the city select- the uppa baby rumble seat is kind of underneath the seat in front of it.  I don't own one, but I cant picture my DD wanting to sit in that configuration for too long.  

No, it's the Vista, just an older year's model. That's another one of the configurations. There are a few configs pictured on their Vista web page. The Vista is toddler seat is closer to the parent than the select. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageorinjuse:

imageali26:

No, it's the Vista, just an older year's model. That's another one of the configurations. There are a few configs pictured on their Vista web page. The Vista is toddler seat is closer to the parent than the select. 

whoops, sorry.  I guess I've just only ever seen it in another configuration.  I didn't know the seats could face each other in the vista.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think the ultralight caboose is a great little tandem. I do miss having a single stroller sometimes, and the basket is small. But it is lightweight, easy for me to open, close and pick up, and both of my kids like it so far.

Both are good options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"