So, I had an ultrasound this morning and have only been home about an hour before the doctors office called me with the results. My AF is low and they want to do a C-Section Weds. if there's any openings at the hospital. (My doctor is on call that day otherwise it could be Friday when she works OR.) But, since I had a specialist an hour and half away for my last pregnancy (that my dr has been keeping in touch with throughout this whole pregnancy) if they say that they recommend I go out there and deliver then I'll be going there instead.
They told me to just relax and drink lots of fluids and not to do anything else right now. It's just a waiting game until they call and tell me when they plan on doing it.
I'm kind of nervous even though I've already been through this! :/ But, I'm not telling anyone else that!