DH loves smelly stuff...Candles, detergents, fabric softeners, plug ins, those twisty things with the smelly gook inside... I really dislike using that stuff in the house because of the toxicity of those products.
He's generally pretty tolerant of many of my "eco-isms"... but this is something we have difficulty with...
Anybody have any ideas? I tried making an air freshener with some essential oils, rice and a jar, but your nose has to be in the jar to smell it. I personally don't care if the house smells like meadow-mango-peachytangerine or not... smelly stuff has never really been my thing... but DH likes it....and I don't want this to be a battle...but don't want too many chemicals in the house.
Are there any favorite natural candles, diffusers, or DIY things that really work?