1st Trimester

Hey, amarissa85 here's your DD

Re: Hey, amarissa85 here's your DD

• imagemystererae:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemonaclemere:

And Bliss -- why are you even on the 1st Tri board??? Semms to me like you need a hobby or job or something.

Oh, are you the board police here?  I think you'll find there are a lot of posters who are not in the 1st Tri who post here.  It is a public forum and I have been in the first tri, so sometimes I post here.  I also post in 2nd tri and 3rd.  Are people who are planning baby showers and naming babies the only ones allowed to post on those boards?  Maybe you should go over there and inform those boards.  I'm sure it will go over real well. Please, oh wise one with your 73 posts, explain to me how this works.  Oh, and while you're at it, fuuckoff.

Geez, you're quick with the "f" word aren't you? I agree with one of the PPs honestly, you're kind of a bully and I just noticed you're... not even in 1st Tri! It must be nice to have tons of time to just lurk on this board, calling all of us out for our silly behavior and posts.

OP, I didn't think your post was that bad and sorry you received a less than hospitable response. 

^^^ this. I agree with PP, but reading this whole thread just made my day (had me a good laugh). I dont understand how getting defensive over her original post is such a bad thing (first of all we no nothing about her previous pregnancies or her as a person) and if getting defensive means you dont have "tough skin" then I dont think Bliss has any room to talk. When ever someone seems to put in their 2 cents about her, she seems to get just as offensive and just tries to make the people who post those posts feel stupid for their opinions about her. Anyways this just made my day and made me realize just how bad pregnancy hormones affect people. (hopefully its the hormones anyways!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  •  Yes

imageCarolynL8:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemikeANDjen448:
    imageramy3695:

imagemeimsx:
    Bliss, you're trying too hard here you wise bump veteran of five months. You may not be puppies and rainbows which is totally fine but you don't have to be such a douchecanoe either.

Yes 

*like* 

Oh and you've rounded up an army of your pathetic hypocritical little followers. How nice for you. Is this supposed to be impressive or intimidating?  Let me know.

:::::Yawns:::::

I dont follow anyone. But this is the first time the mob is against a bully instead of a mob of bullies against one poster. If u had your problems with the original poster thats your issue but actually reposting her deleted thread was beyond immature. You made a comment about "pot meet kettle" yet you did the same. You "policed" her DD'd thread yet you get mad when you felt someone was "policing" you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Logan James (Spina Bifida) May 2013. Follow our journey: http://littleloganjames.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Wish I had seen the full original exchange as this seems ridiculously blown out of proportion!  

To OP of the DD, I'm sure I will have a shower for my second and my friends/fam will demand things to choose from a registry.  That's just how they are.  But it's not something I'm thinking about at all yet - maybe that's what made it come off wrong.   

• imageamberzurcher061913:
    imagemystererae:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemonaclemere:

And Bliss -- why are you even on the 1st Tri board??? Semms to me like you need a hobby or job or something.

Oh, are you the board police here?  I think you'll find there are a lot of posters who are not in the 1st Tri who post here.  It is a public forum and I have been in the first tri, so sometimes I post here.  I also post in 2nd tri and 3rd.  Are people who are planning baby showers and naming babies the only ones allowed to post on those boards?  Maybe you should go over there and inform those boards.  I'm sure it will go over real well. Please, oh wise one with your 73 posts, explain to me how this works.  Oh, and while you're at it, fuuckoff.

Geez, you're quick with the "f" word aren't you? I agree with one of the PPs honestly, you're kind of a bully and I just noticed you're... not even in 1st Tri! It must be nice to have tons of time to just lurk on this board, calling all of us out for our silly behavior and posts.

OP, I didn't think your post was that bad and sorry you received a less than hospitable response. 

^^^ this. I agree with PP, but reading this whole thread just made my day (had me a good laugh). I dont understand how getting defensive over her original post is such a bad thing (first of all we no nothing about her previous pregnancies or her as a person) and if getting defensive means you dont have "tough skin" then I dont think Bliss has any room to talk. When ever someone seems to put in their 2 cents about her, she seems to get just as offensive and just tries to make the people who post those posts feel stupid for their opinions about her. Anyways this just made my day and made me realize just how bad pregnancy hormones affect people. (hopefully its the hormones anyways!)

Lol I laughed when I saw that she went over to 2nd Tri for Sympathy from us bullies! Poor Thing! Bliss has a history of calling everyone out! She can white knight but then bash someone for it. She can post about a DD and then bash someone for it. She can be defensive yet bash someone for it too!!  Guess her Sh!t really must smell like roses or she Sh!ts golden Eggs!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBliss+Berry:
    imageSouthernsunflower2012:

Lol I laughed when I saw that she went over to 2nd Tri for Sympathy from us bullies! Poor Thing! Bliss has a history of calling everyone out! She can white knight but then bash someone for it. She can post about a DD and then bash someone for it. She can be defensive yet bash someone for it too!!  Guess her Sh!t really must smell like roses or she Sh!ts golden Eggs!!!

Sweets, you couldn't bully me if you tried.  I don't need sympathy from anyone on 2nd tri and they know it.  They've posted with me long enough to know I can handle my own.  

By the way, I do smell like roses.  So glad I don't shiit golden eggs though, that would hurt.  By the way, when is Animal Hoarders coming out to your trailer to film?  I can't wait to see your episode!   

yeah your whole five months 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:

Sweets, you couldn't bully me if you tried.  I don't need sympathy from anyone on 2nd tri and they know it.  They've posted with me long enough to know I can handle my own.  

By the way, I do smell like roses.  So glad I don't shiit golden eggs though, that would hurt.  By the way, when is Animal Hoarders coming out to your trailer to film?  I can't wait to see your episode!   

You are so fixated on this five months thing.  And me.  It's creepy.  

lol. Because you are acting as if you are the be all and know all of the bump. You are trying to inform this woman about how things are done around here. It's hilariously newbish. You actually called someone out on their whole 70 something posts when she's actually been a member for four years. Do you not see how ridiculous you are? I'm not at all fixated on you in the least. I have no idea who you are. I fixate on stupid and point it out. 

Andplusalso, I thought you weren't going to respond to me? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:

lol. Because you are acting as if you are the be all and know all of the bump. You are trying to inform this woman about how things are done around here. It's hilariously newbish. You actually called someone out on their whole 70 something posts when she's actually been a member for four years. Do you not see how ridiculous you are? I'm not at all fixated on you in the least. I have no idea who you are. I fixate on stupid and point it out. 

Do you not see how ridiculously hypocritical you are?  

Follow me around and insult me as you wish, dog breath.   

I'm not trying to police anyone. Unlike you.

And really are you five? Dog breath? Seriously? And nice editing skills sweetheart.

Meimsx no more
  • imageSouthernsunflower2012:
    imageamberzurcher061913:
    imagemystererae:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemonaclemere:

haha! thats great >.< ... at least we know whats shoved up her @$$ now! -- I like how she states that the 2nd tri knows she doesnt need sympathy because shes been posting with them long enough (they must be tired of her too!) might be why she's back on the 1st tri???  -- she is right though she doesnt need sympathy just attention. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Unless your house has burned down and you have no baby clothes you should not be planning another shower especially for kid number 3. Its tacky and a lot of people on here are going to bash you for it.
  • imageAshy baby:
    Unless your house has burned down and you have no baby clothes you should not be planning another shower especially for kid number 3. Its tacky and a lot of people on here are going to bash you for it.

This. Also... to all the newbs that are stating it's stupid for people who aren't in the 1st tri to post in 1st tri... WTF? Wouldn't you rather get advice from people who have been through things than people who are experiencing it for the first time? Not saying it isn't nice to be going through certain experiences together during a pregnancy... but I would rather get answers like "this happened to me when I was PG/in 1st tri and this is what my doctor said" as opposed to "here is a random website I found on google. I think it's legit". Just sayin' 

• imageAshy baby:
    Unless your house has burned down and you have no baby clothes you should not be planning another shower especially for kid number 3. Its tacky and a lot of people on here are going to bash you for it.
    Just to entertain that, my youngest turned 5 in July no I don't have baby gear anymore. No one here has bashed for a baby shower actually if you read the PP there are a few ladies here on 2 and 3 that are having baby showers.
    imageimageimageimage

• Ok bliss. Live in your delusional world where you are the be all and end all. Maybe I'm not the one who needs meds since this post is overwhelmingly trying to point out your stupidity. Move along now.

Meimsx no more
  • imageamarissa85:
    imageAshy baby:
    Just to entertain that, my youngest turned 5 in July no I don't have baby gear anymore. No one here has bashed for a baby shower actually if you read the PP there are a few ladies here on 2 and 3 that are having baby showers.

Unrelated question - Amarissa is that you in your avatar? 

• imageBeaglechon2012:

imageamarissa85:
    imageAshy baby:

Unrelated question - Amarissa is that you in your avatar? 

Yes that is me

imageimageimageimage

• imageBliss+Berry:

LMFAO! Trailer..Animal Hoarding...I am glad I now know I am speaking with a juvenile! I have 12 pets. 2 cats who are strictly for cuddling and amusement , my new inside puppy whom i have for a whole 24 hours, 3 outside dogs 2 of which we use for cattle herding and 1 we use for hunting, 4 full size geldings from the ages of 3-12 years who all four work their Asses off to help us raise the cattle that you poke into that sh!tty mouth of yours and finally 2 miniature ponies that were rescued and given to my 5 year old daughter for her 5th birthday. Not to mention I live in a 3 bed 2 bath home on over 750 acres of solid country. You want to come out and have a look be my guest Ill have a big old steamy pile of cow sh!t to shove down your superior throat! have a nice flucking day heifer!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:

Thanks meimsx.

Actually Bliss, I have a child, a two year old and am pregnant again. So I've been pregnant (41 weeks to be exact), labored, pushed, had a c-section, breastfed, formula fed, gone back to work, etc. So I've done it before. You're whole 25 weeks of pregnancy clearly puts you far ahead of me in pregnancy knowledge.

Just because I haven't had time or the inclination to post over 1500 times in the past 6 months doesn't mean I'm an ignorant fool. My paltry 70-ish posts reflects the fact that I don't feel the need to interject my nasty, unhelpful bullshit on everyone else like you. I don't even know why you need to come on these message boards. You clearly know everything. I guess you're just blessing us with some of your pearls of wisdom. Well, keep 'em coming. They're fascinating.

And since you want to be so kind and generous with your opinions to everyone that "may be a litlle harsh, but that's my honest opinion" - your baby name sucks.

• ::gigglesnort::

Aside from the very ugly stuff coming out of this bliss person the rest of this thread is pretty funny.

BTW, my two besties threw me a small shower for my 2nd kiddo.  It was sweet, small, and lovely.  DS has been wearing some of the onesies everyone made here lately :-)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• To those saying why wouldn't we want someone from second tri posting in here...why the WOULD we want them in here? Did they figure things out from lurking in 2nd tri, or maybe the info came from family, friends, pregnancy books, Drs, and people who actually genuinely care for them and their little one they're carrying. Me personally, I don't want 2nd tri bumpers in 1st tri. Most often all their "helpful advice" comes across as more know-it-all snarky biitchieness. Get the over yourself, we'll have as much "knowledge" and "advice" as you in a few short months, if not sooner. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemonaclemere:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageBliss+Berry:

Thanks meimsx.

Actually Bliss, I have a child, a two year old and am pregnant again. So I've been pregnant (41 weeks to be exact), labored, pushed, had a c-section, breastfed, formula fed, gone back to work, etc. So I've done it before. You're whole 25 weeks of pregnancy clearly puts you far ahead of me in pregnancy knowledge.

Just because I haven't had time or the inclination to post over 1500 times in the past 6 months doesn't mean I'm an ignorant fool. My paltry 70-ish posts reflects the fact that I don't feel the need to interject my nasty, unhelpful bullshit on everyone else like you. I don't even know why you need to come on these message boards. You clearly know everything. I guess you're just blessing us with some of your pearls of wisdom. Well, keep 'em coming. They're fascinating.

And since you want to be so kind and generous with your opinions to everyone that "may be a litlle harsh, but that's my honest opinion" - your baby name sucks.

Well, that was mature.   

actually I think her name choice is beautiful. But she's still a douche. 

Meimsx no more
  • Wow. 

Honestly, I honestly don't care if someone has a shower for their eighth kid. If someone is offering to throw it for them, so be it. There also isn't anything wrong with calling out a DD. I've done it. It can be super annoying to post a reply and have it suddenly be gone. 

But Bliss, what the heck is wrong with you? I'm all for a little snark on occasion, I can be a sarcastic b!tch some days, but there really isn't any reason for acting like you are. Yes, it's the internet and you can post whatever you want but I've lost respect for you. Yes, I know you don't give a crap and why would you need anyone's respect, but goodness, child. "Dog breath"? Really? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• imageSouthernsunflower2012:
    imageBliss+Berry:

LMFAO! Trailer..Animal Hoarding...I am glad I now know I am speaking with a juvenile! I have 12 pets. 2 cats who are strictly for cuddling and amusement , my new inside puppy whom i have for a whole 24 hours, 3 outside dogs 2 of which we use for cattle herding and 1 we use for hunting, 4 full size geldings from the ages of 3-12 years who all four work their Asses off to help us raise the cattle that you poke into that sh!tty mouth of yours and finally 2 miniature ponies that were rescued and given to my 5 year old daughter for her 5th birthday. Not to mention I live in a 3 bed 2 bath home on over 750 acres of solid country. You want to come out and have a look be my guest Ill have a big old steamy pile of cow sh!t to shove down your superior throat! have a nice flucking day heifer!

love, love, love^^^, and love that you have so many hard working animals, rescued animals, and loving animals! all of which im sure love you just as much as you and your family loves them ... and kinda scattered brained right now and i forget what Bliss called you, all I remember is HICK, and honestly I'd rather be a "whatever" hick than what ever she defines herself as. (Id take that as a compliment [: )

Can I get  a big HELL YEAH, from the Red Neck Girls like me???? >.< 

• IGNORANT HICK! THATS WHAT IT IS!!!! ... if i were you id rather be an ignorant hick, than an ignorant ***! (:
  • imageBliss+Berry:
    imageRaeily:

Wow. 

Honestly, I honestly don't care if someone has a shower for their eighth kid. If someone is offering to throw it for them, so be it. There also isn't anything wrong with calling out a DD. I've done it. It can be super annoying to post a reply and have it suddenly be gone. 

But Bliss, what the heck is wrong with you? I'm all for a little snark on occasion, I can be a sarcastic b!tch some days, but there really isn't any reason for acting like you are. Yes, it's the internet and you can post whatever you want but I've lost respect for you. Yes, I know you don't give a crap and why would you need anyone's respect, but goodness, child. "Dog breath"? Really? 

Yeah, I guess I may have snapped after the tenth or eleventh time she called me douche and whatever other insult was hurled my way.  

She only said it twice, the rest of the time was people quoting her. ;) 

Anniversary

• imageBliss+Berry:
    imageRaeily:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imageRaeily:

Wow. 

Yeah, I guess I may have snapped after the tenth or eleventh time she called me douche and whatever other insult was hurled my way.  

She only said it twice, the rest of the time was people quoting her. ;) 

I actually thought about you today (I saw a commercial for queso dip).  Still on bedrest?  How's that BP?   

Hahaha! I want queso SO bad! Yep, bed rest at home and it's driving me mad but it's looks like I won't be getting off it. BP is pretty bad but my proteins are down so at least that's good. 

Anniversary

• imageKateRN08:
    imageeverchangingcycles:
    To those saying why wouldn't we want someone from second tri posting in here...why the WOULD we want them in here? Did they figure things out from lurking in 2nd tri, or maybe the info came from family, friends, pregnancy books, Drs, and people who actually genuinely care for them and their little one they're carrying. Me personally, I don't want 2nd tri bumpers in 1st tri. Most often all their "helpful advice" comes across as more knowitall snarky biitchieness. Get the over yourself, we'll have as much "knowledge" and "advice" as you in a few short months, if not sooner.
    Are you kidding me? This is ridiculous. As a previous first tri poster I appreciated the advice from members further a long in their pregnancy. You should change your attitude because people can and will post where they want.

No I'm not kidding. It's not ridiculous, it's an opinion. Your appreciation of others is your opinion. I don't need to change my attitude and I think people can post whatever wherever they want. I'm not supporting the idea that certain 2nd tri bumpers hanging around 1st tri is a good thing though. Good for you and anyone who can find TB helpful. 

• imageKateRN08:
    imageeverchangingcycles:

imageKateRN08:
    imageeverchangingcycles:
    To those saying why wouldn't we want someone from second tri posting in here...why the WOULD we want them in here? Did they figure things out from lurking in 2nd tri, or maybe the info came from family, friends, pregnancy books, Drs, and people who actually genuinely care for them and their little one they're carrying. Me personally, I don't want 2nd tri bumpers in 1st tri. Most often all their "helpful advice" comes across as more knowitall snarky biitchieness. Get the over yourself, we'll have as much "knowledge" and "advice" as you in a few short months, if not sooner.
    Are you kidding me? This is ridiculous. As a previous first tri poster I appreciated the advice from members further a long in their pregnancy. You should change your attitude because people can and will post where they want.

No I'm not kidding. It's not ridiculous, it's an opinion. Your appreciation of others is your opinion. I don't need to change my attitude and I think people can post whatever wherever they want. I'm not supporting the idea that certain 2nd tri bumpers hanging around 1st tri is a good thing though. Good for you and anyone who can find TB helpful. 

Why are you even here if you don't find it helpful? 

I...I...I don't know! What am I doing with myself!?! What am I doing with my life!? 

• imageEmpireMomof3:
    Ahhh the joys of reading 1st tri. 

Actually yeah, this is more my reason.

I find the other boards such as cloth diapering, crafty moms, natural birth, and attachment parenting pretty useful. Oh, and birth stories sometimes, so sweet :) 

• This post is exactly why I lurk here...
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• wow.... im laughing so hard at this whole thread im crying. Thanks for the Sunday night laugh.

• This post was worth reading just to witness the hilarity of the meltdown. The laugh certainly helped make my night after a long day at work.

For the original poster, if someone wants to give you a baby shower, than there is no issue with registering. 4 weeks is probably a little too early to make decisions about the registry (I'm almost 25 weeks and haven't even thought about what to put on our registry). As for store vs internet shopping... certain people prefer to find the deals online, and others prefer shopping in the store. Pick what you find is easier for you, and try not to worry about which option will be the most successful. It all manages to work out. GL and congrats!

• I am pretty sure Bliss is insane.
    Pregnancy Ticker Nathan Robert 12.18.08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"