June 2011 Moms
Options

3rd baby anyone

My curiosity has got to me, any june 2011 mamas now expecting or ttc a 2013 baby to make number 3? 

It's possible someone here is

If u do do u currently have one of each boy girl or trying for a certain gender or simply want a big big family :)

Jjst curious as I have to live through u all as we are a one and done couple. Unless of course a surprise baby is in our future 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3rd baby anyone

• Options

We've started talking about timing for a 3rd.  We want out kids to be close in age and have been saying three kids since we got engaged.  We have 2 boys and would like a girl, but we aren't picky and I have lots of practice ducking during diaper changes. 

But we were thinking about trying next spring or summer.  Honestly though, getting pregnant right now would be just about perfect to fit into my scheduale, because the baby would arrive well before fall classes start up.  Because I'm back in school we might shelve the idea and wait the 2 years for me to finish the degree.  Its all still up in the air right now.  But we adjusted our health plan coverage just in case...lol.

Interesting that we had started talking about it though because over Thanksgiving my MIL and BFF ganged up on us and started telling us we need to get to work on having a girl...lol. 

One things for sure If and When we decide to have a third, I'm absolutly going team green this time.  I found out in my previous pregnancy but I'd like to put in the effort to go the whole time without knowing.  DH thinks I'm crazy.  I told him he could find out if he promised to keep it secret but he said he wouldn't be able to hold it back. 

Sorry I guess I got a little long winded.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I always wanted 3, but now that we (almost) have 2, I think we are done. I absolutely hate being pregnant, and it's hard on my marriage. However, the biggest reason is that I want to be able to help pay for the girls' school (hopefully private middle and high school), college, and weddings. Not to mention, I hope to help them buy their first car, put them in extracurricular activities, etc.

I am one of three, which I guess is why I always wanted 3. My family is big and loud, always in your face, and just crazy. Ha. I love it! I still think it could be fun and crazy with just 2 though, especially when they're both married and have kids of their own. I think it's harder for me to accept having only 2 b/c I have always had a big family- my grandma was one of 11 (so I have a TON of extended cousins), my mom is one of 4, my dad is one of 8.... However, when I think about how much I love my girls, I feel like I don't want to risk not being able to provide for them. Not to mention, dh and I would like to be able to retire at a decent age and have enough money to travel. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Justme I think it's great u are planning on a third I don't know if I could go green though I like to plan and decorate too much :) 

Magnolia that's a big family my grandparents was one of 11 my mum 1 of 3 my dad 1 of 3+many half siblings. 
    Music lf I'm an only child and I loved it now I have three step siblings but we have known eachothers my whole life so I guess they were always like family (mum left dad for family friend 5 years ok)

But like pp said I also want to travel save to buy things and have our son take classes etc and our budget simply can only fit one at this time:)
  • Options
    imagemagnoliablossom00:
    I always wanted 3, but now that we almost have 2, I think we are done. I absolutely hate being pregnant, and it's hard on my marriage. However, the biggest reason is that I want to be able to help pay for the girls' school hopefully private middle and high school, college, and weddings. Not to mention, I hope to help them buy their first car, put them in extracurricular activities, etc. I am one of three, which I guess is why I always wanted 3. My family is big and loud, always in your face, and just crazy. Ha. I love it! I still think it could be fun and crazy with just 2 though, especially when they're both married and have kids of their own. I think it's harder for me to accept having only 2 b/c I have always had a big family my grandma was one of 11 so I have a TON of extended cousins, my mom is one of 4, my dad is one of 8.... However, when I think about how much I love my girls, I feel like I don't want to risk not being able to provide for them. Not to mention, dh and I would like to be able to retire at a decent age and have enough money to travel.nbsp;

I have a large extended family as well. My father was the eldest of 6 and my mother the youngest of 7 6 surviving; a brother passed in infancy from pneumonia. DH and I each only have one sibling and DH's extended family is small. We'd like to put them into private school or at least move into the best public school district in the area and help them with college and all that too. I'm kinda hoping we decide to go ahead and have another. But at the same time I know that unless we win the lottery or something it will most likely be the last time I will be pregnant and that thought makes me sad. But at the same time I've said a hundred times that I wouldn't mind being done having kids by 30, and I turn 27 in March. DH will be 33 in February and I think he wants to have our family size set before too long as well. So that as the kids get older we are fingers crossed more financially sound. Add in the fact that we are still renting at this time and everything seems so much more complicated. Lol
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We thought 3 from before we starting having children and then scaled it back to 2 just before I had DD. DS is very spirited and a very strong personality. He drains our energy like you wouldn't believe. We were so "done" that I sold all of my baby gear to consignment (swing, bouncy, highchair) in August! On Thanksgiving we started to talk about it and now are kicking it around again.

We have a girl and a boy so it's not so much of "going for" the opposite gender of what we have. I think it would be great for them to all have each other in the long run. DH and I both are the 5th child in our families and we're close to our siblings b/c 3 of our collective 4 parents are gone. As I said to DH, it sounds great on the backend but the short term might kill me (pregancy, baby stage, no sleep). We need to make a quick decision since I'll be 37 next week and time is ticking....

• Options
    imagejc&cat:

We thought 3 from before we starting having children and then scaled it back to 2 just before I had DD. DS is very spirited and a very strong personality. He drains our energy like you wouldn't believe. We were so "done" that I sold all of my baby gear to consignment (swing, bouncy, highchair) in August! On Thanksgiving we started to talk about it and now are kicking it around again.

We have a girl and a boy so it's not so much of "going for" the opposite gender of what we have. I think it would be great for them to all have each other in the long run. DH and I both are the 5th child in our families and we're close to our siblings b/c 3 of our collective 4 parents are gone. As I said to DH, it sounds great on the backend but the short term might kill me (pregancy, baby stage, no sleep). We need to make a quick decision since I'll be 37 next week and time is ticking....

That is exactly how I feel! I would love for the girls to have another sibling and have a "big" family. I can just picture all the kids and their spouses at our house with a bunch of grandchildren running around..... But then I think about having to HAVE another newborn, pay for it, raise it, send it to college, help out with the wedding.... Yah, I might pass. Ha. Ugh! So torn!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lol yes had my 3rd 10 mos ago. I have '11, '12, and '13 babies!
    Anthony Javier will be here soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm hoping to get my DH on board for a 3rd one. He thinks we have enough with the twins, but I want to try for a girl.
  • Options
    Pregnant with our 3rd. :)
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    For an update I had my 3rd, a girl, on June 12th so now I have an official junebug since DS2 had made his appernce a week early on May 31. The picture is Ds2 and Dd. We did not go team green either...DH wouldnt let me. We named her River.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"