Swap Spot

Scam I swap with someone who emailed me directly

Stephanie Moore<edited >. She mailed me directly after I sent 40 dollars of coupons I got nothing her email is no longer good. Please don't send anything out to this address. I'm a new mother to twins and really needed the swap for formula what a shame I will never swap again. 

Re: Scam I swap with someone who emailed me directly

• There have been posts all over the board the past week about her scamming people. Always check the feedback board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • image batista 07:
    Stephanie Moore<edited >. She mailed me directly after I sent 40 dollars of coupons I got nothing her email is no longer good. Please don't send anything out to this address. I'm a new mother to twins and really needed the swap for formula what a shame I will never swap again. 

Were you trading under a different username? This says it's your first post. Just curious! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image MrsEllis10:

image batista 07:

Were you trading under a different username? This says it's your first post. Just curious! 

Wondering the same thing. 

• image oliversmom03:
    image MrsEllis10:

image batista 07:

Wondering the same thing. 

Yah thats kinda weird you only have one post! However I just got burn by her as well

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

?Lots of love and luck to all the 3T girls?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Maybe she just emailed the lady from one of her posts? She did say she was a new swapper. May have just seen the scammers post and replied.
  • image Tlsx13194:
    Maybe she just emailed the lady from one of her posts? She did say she was a new swapper. May have just seen the scammers post and replied.
    the scammer never made any posts. She only replied to everyone else's posts...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards